THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I'm in the same boat as you gamble. Ordered an 11.5 on Friday, and have received nothing outside of the order confirmation email. I've waited on contacting them partly because I assume they've been hit with lots of orders on a Friday and partly because of juice8732's message:

Their website only gives a timeline from after receiving tracking information: "From the time your order is placed we are working as quickly as possible to process your order. Generally, once you receive your tracking information you should see updates within 24-48 hours. If you have not seen movement on your package within 2 days please send us an email [email protected]".

But still, could always try shooting them an email.

I'm sure you saw these:

Drop was on Friday so today is just the 2nd business day, give them some time.
Shopify is generally great at tracking inventory and very VERY rarely oversells. You guys should be fine.

They were supposed to have a Halloween 30% off sale but the code hasn't worked yet. Their site said 10/29-10/31. I was going to snag some more og red at 30% off.

They deleted the banner from their website and their instagram post advertising the sale. I don't think it's happening unfortunately haha

Last edited:
Drop was on Friday so today is just the 2nd business day, give them some time.
Shopify is generally great at tracking inventory and very VERY rarely oversells. You guys should be fine.

They deleted the banner from their website and their instagram post advertising the sale. I don't think it's happening unfortunately haha
Had people staying up until midnight and then 3am hoping for it to go live smh

Damn - With the aquas and poss obsidians dropping soon, it's gonna be an expensive end to the year / start of 18'.. Not to mention the DSM collab, if all 3 are done well am gonna have to show some restraint!

B38A9A86-090D-4F86-969D-944D5CB9CBE5.jpeg

Finally

i thought GOAT was supposed to be more strict :smh:

Screenshot_20171030-150452.jpg

You can sell worn shoes in any condition, just have to describe the condition of the shoes in detail so the buyer knows exactly what they are purchasing and they will pass verification.

In that picture the seller has done that.

Back
Top Bottom