THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

i thought GOAT was supposed to be more strict :smh:

Screenshot_20171030-150452.jpg

See that **** is frustrating, I was just thinking about ordering from them too.

Shoe Gallery still hasn’t sent the shoes out..

Shipping with UPS Ground meant they probably are literally bringing it to California by foot lol

My #1 grail. Never thought I'd actually own them.
Dude, I'm so happy for you, I've come to terms that I'll probably never own a pair for quite a number of variables, so I'm really glad you were able to track a pair down and have them in your possession. You're winning at life bro, acquisition of cherrywoods, viotechs as an afterthought, and the freshest kid on the way, man is having the best year yet :nthat:

Dude, I'm so happy for you, I've come to terms that I'll probably never own a pair for quite a number of variables, so I'm really glad you were able to track a pair down and have them in your possession. You're winning at life bro, acquisition of cherrywoods, viotechs as an afterthought, and the freshest kid on the way, man is having the best year yet :nthat:
Really appreciate that man. And about that. She was born 2 weeks ago. I don't think I mentioned it here. Photographer came yesterday for newborn pics. She saw my shoe room and came up with this idea. I can't wait to see how her pics came out.

Really appreciate that man. And about that. She was born 2 weeks ago. I don't think I mentioned it here. Photographer came yesterday for newborn pics. She saw my shoe room and came up with this idea. I can't wait to see how her pics came out.

DUDE!! Congrats on such a beautiful baby girl, nothing but best wishes to her, you, and your family! She'll be a future master of air talking about how her father helped foster her love for air max :lol:

Side note: She asked for a box so I wanted one of the older brown boxes, not a new orange/red one. She wouldn't fit in the really old skinny box so I went for the style you see in the pic. As I went to hand her the first one I grabbed, I looked at the tag and saw it was for my Patta Cords. Nope. Had to pull that one back and instead let use a 2010 Am90 Infrared. Couldn't risk my Patta box getting trashed.

congrats bro, but btw you should've used the anniversay box or the red box lol
Na I thought it was too loud. I didn't want the box to he the focal point. A lot of people won't even realize she's in a shoe box at first glace. She did several style pics. Some of her in focus and the shoes in back blurred. Some all in focus. Some just her shoes in focus and her face an everything else blurred. I'm interested to see how they come out.

Congrats and god bless to your family :smokin

those pics are a little much, but what ever makes you happy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom