THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That’s exaclty what I was saying.....they bang on about don’t eat meat or animal products WHILE eating jelly lollies. Because they’re generally ignorant morons.

That obviously went over your head.
those arent vegans then. anyone can call themselves whatever they want but it doesnt make it true.

that makes you a moron

This thread turned into a food fight :lol:

Bangarang.

aHwDvgt.gif

Is there a pic anywhere of and airmax 1 with a 97 sole? Seems like a no brainier but I'm not finding anything.

yall act like all plant based diet people are like the stereotypical vegans yall see.

imagine yall got seen as stereotypical sneakerheads. ole T Blake type of cats.

off topic but I want to try plant based for a month to see if I get any results or can actually accomplish it...any menus you guys can share?

Nice! I love my pair of Atmos elephants. One of my favorite AM1s of all time but i def need to get me a 2nd pair

off topic but I want to try plant based for a month to see if I get any results or can actually accomplish it...any menus you guys can share?
Your best bet is to just find a raw food restaurant in your area if possible. You'll get discouraged if you try to make things yourself. Probably malnourished too.

Also, there's a kidney/liver cleanse regimen that takes 6 weeks if you're willing to go a bit further. I'd have to go back and read the recipes but it starts with a crazy tea with marshmallow root and other things. It ends with a magnesium flush.

This is how you avoid kidney stones later on.

Also, there's a kidney/liver cleanse regimen that takes 6 weeks if you're willing to go a bit further. I'd have to go back and read the recipes but it starts with a crazy tea with marshmallow root and other things. It ends with a magnesium flush.

This is how you avoid kidney stones later on.

Definitely interested in it.

Anyone in Richmond for the Need Supply Sean Wienerspoon AM 97/1 drop.. Best of luck as there are only 250 pairs releasing tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom