THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thanksgiving survival pack.

Happy holidays, NT.

IMG_2066.JPG

SMH...struck out on the UNDFTD raffle for the 97/1s...Guarantee these are gonna be just as limited as the Atmos 1s were this Air Max Day come next year. Never gonna own these. **** Hype and **** resellers.

Also, there's a kidney/liver cleanse regimen that takes 6 weeks if you're willing to go a bit further. I'd have to go back and read the recipes but it starts with a crazy tea with marshmallow root and other things. It ends with a magnesium flush.

This is how you avoid kidney stones later on.
I'm interested also. please PM info!

Saw on IG that there are supposedly just over 800 pairs of the SW 97/1. Stock def not that low but they will be a hard cop for sure.

Sean is a cool dude. He's given me some deals before , I see him every now and then and he always shows love. He gave all of his employees pairs and told me about how he was going to release the shoes months ago. He tried to convince Nike to make these in abundance this first run was just 1000 pairs that Nike gave him for friends and family. I saw the shoes almost a month ago when he first got them in, very dope up close. That guy is always working so I can't knock his hustle. I'm sure I will get a pair down the road.

Sean is a cool dude. He's given me some deals before , I see him every now and then and he always shows love. He gave all of his employees pairs and told me about how he was going to release the shoes months ago. He tried to convince Nike to make these in abundance this first run was just 1000 pairs that Nike gave him for friends and family. I saw the shoes almost a month ago when he first got them in, very dope up close. That guy is always working so I can't knock his hustle. I'm sure I will get a pair down the road.
Well there’s nothing better than first hand reports on a guy. There you go, not interweb stabby stabby, just straight up first hand. 2nd person on the forums who actually knows him that said he’s a good bloke, and the first person that said it I’ve known for years. Shame he don’t eat burgers though :D

Hey fam been out of this thread and Niketalk overall for a while, can someone explain whats the difference between the rerelease of the OGs and the first release? Ive seen that the prices are lower on the rerelease ones on GOAT and StockX

Hey fam been out of this thread and Niketalk overall for a while, can someone explain whats the difference between the rerelease of the OGs and the first release? Ive seen that the prices are lower on the rerelease ones on GOAT and StockX

this should help.
quick google search would've answered this question as well.

Anyone know what the atmos numbers were?
heard someone say 500 of each of the amd releases but resale prices never suggested that the numbers were that low. i honestly dont believe it. but i'm also not sure of what the true numbers were.

Back
Top Bottom