THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Already tons of people lined up with blankets and all. It looked unorganized, drove by earlier and didn't even bother. Temperature is supposed to dip into the low 30s tonight as well. I'll try to grab in March on the wider release.

Already tons of people lined up with blankets and all. It looked unorganized, drove by earlier and didn't even bother. Temperature is supposed to dip into the low 30s tonight as well. I'll try to grab in March on the wider release.
Normally I would ask if people had jobs or school, but Thanksgiving is this week so it makes sense

I'm prayin for a win from the Undefeated raffle for the AM 97/1s, but I took L's all weekend trying to cop so I'm sure tomorrow will be no different. So many people in lines over the weekend were only there because of hype all talking about how much they could sell em for. No one talking about the actual shoe or what it's about. I'm damn near certain I'll never own this shoe, and I was planning on having in the weekly rotation. Oh well, just hoping the March release has all the goodies that these do. Everything from the box, to the dust bag, to the patches. So clean. And after seeing these in person, the materials are really nice too, not some cheap thin ****. The real good soft ****.

Already tons of people lined up with blankets and all. It looked unorganized, drove by earlier and didn't even bother. Temperature is supposed to dip into the low 30s tonight as well.
junkies would do the same when there is a dope dealer cruising around the city in a van giving away free crack, smack and meth :emoji_syringe: :lol: :lol:

Code ID20 on ndc! No more all id options but at least 20%. Not sure if it‘s only valid today!

We need an Air Max hybrid thread. Constant complaining about this Sean guy, long lines, sickly dietary choices and resellers is beyond obnoxious.

It’s going to start all over again for the larger release in March.

Apparently, people rushed the door when Need Supply started handing out wristbands and one of the storefront glass broke.

You know I've always wondered, if I was a take out spot near the store or a mobile food truck, you would make bank selling to those hungry *** people. I mean sometimes their lining up days in advance and we all got eat/drink. Depending on location and time not like its too many options either

You know I've always wondered, if I was a take out spot near the store or a mobile food truck, you would make bank selling to those hungry *** people. I mean sometimes their lining up days in advance and we all got eat/drink. Depending on location and time not like its too many options either

Great idea... I'll provide complementary services by having a paid porter potty nearby... We onto something!

heard there was a line at 6pm. drove by after work around 11pm and it was 200-300 ppl unevenly lined up waiting for wristbands to go out at 6am. police posted. shouldve just done an online raffle but it sucks that the store was redesigned for the release and it didn't go down as planned. the local news picked up the story and mentioned a $96k ebay price without context so that didn't help. also saw ppl come from ohio, south FL, CT, NYC. all of that to cancel the release and randomly handout wristbands and closing the store today to only allow ppl w wristbands entry? SMH and there was a fake raffle?

was talking with a friend that basically said it was stupid for ppl to be out there if they wanted to actually wear the shoes LOL didn't understand that logic. the argument could be made that this is a shoe designed by a reseller for reselling LOL

im out the game but its wild how its so hard to get shoes now. would be interesting to see someone like sean make a shoe thats abundantly available and moderately priced like ye said yeezys were "going" to be. in the mid 00s i never wouldve thought it wouldve been like this now if you wouldve told me.

Back
Top Bottom