THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Lessgoooo

Attachments

• DF732912-7BFC-4901-98DC-07BA1D71C6F7.png
    DF732912-7BFC-4901-98DC-07BA1D71C6F7.png
    480.7 KB · Views: 2
Wow thats awesome. If youre left with 3 pairs in a sz13 of obsidians...then nike def made tons of these :smokin

Finding an AM in sz13 is rare as hell from what ive seen and read over the forums. Good thing i don't have huge stompers like you
It's really not. Maybe they used to be but this man has 5 reds, 4 royals, 3 obsidians, and will end up with 3+ aquas. Every release is the same. Pre-release "OMG THEY DIDN'T MAKE 13's". Release actually comes and they are everywhere. And he'll STILL cry about the next release. We made an agreement this morning that he won't cry about not being able to get a release until he actually can't get a release. I have no faith in him keeping that agreement. He's already crying about the 97s. "NO WAY THEY MADE 13s!!!" I'm going to stab him.

Was able to get a 13 off SNKRS this morning after hitting on a 13 in the red Anniversary pair in Sept. shoutout my big footed brethren :nthat:

CD625F4D-840D-44D4-AD66-77F2683E919E.png

Anyone on SNKRS happen to use this option? It just came to mind and I completely forgot.

Going to ask NCS if they can honor it

Is it fake sell out on snkrs? Hard to believe if it's trully sold out where other sites still have many sizes left.

Grabbed a pair off Notre early this morning. Just touched down in NYC to a text that my wife doubled up for me on SNKRS. Great start to a huge weekend.

Back
Top Bottom