THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

for some reason SNKRS didnt notify me and i completely forgot. Was able to cop on BAIT though, thanks for the links!

I think it's automatically applied

You have to opt in for it on the Nike app, it appears. YMMV, I guess.
IMG_1798.PNG

following up, NCS took care of me and applied a nice little discount, got the shoes to $130 after tax but standard shipping still applies

said no issue :smokin

how were you able to apply a discount code on SNKRS? I don't see a spot for it on the checkout page

It actually wasn't a "discount" code.

After the Off White draw failed they sent actual $50 gift cards to people who entered the draw. SNKRS takes Nike gift cards.

It is crazy that with everything that has released this year this run of anniversary AM1s is tops for me. I have wanted a true OG red for FOREVER. Finally got my pair this year...and now Obsidians release and able to pick them up?

Maybe i am getting old. But when it comes to wear-ability it gets no better. I wear them to work on casual fridays. I throw them on for errands I wear them to family get togethers. Meanwhile im desperatly trying to find an occasion to wear my yeezy 700s...and my beluga 2.0s...both still just sitting in my closet.

It is crazy that with everything that has released this year this run of anniversary AM1s is tops for me. I have wanted a true OG red for FOREVER. Finally got my pair this year...and now Obsidians release and able to pick them up?

Maybe i am getting old. But when it comes to wear-ability it gets no better. I wear them to work on casual fridays. I throw them on for errands I wear them to family get togethers. Meanwhile im desperatly trying to find an occasion to wear my yeezy 700s...and my beluga 2.0s...both still just sitting in my closet.
Pretty much exactly how i feel, except i wear sneakers almost every day to my office.

Mr Porter cancelled my obsidians order because DHL apparently needed more info and couldn't get it even though no one ever asked me for anything.

Great timing too.

Hope I can still find a pair at retail.

because the former pairs are timeless classics whereas those yeezys are some hypebeast nonsense that you’d never wanna wear today let alone 30yrs down the road like an air max 1

Agree with everything you said, but do yourself a favor and burn the yeezy's so you dont have to worry about that anymore.

Air Max and New Balances are GOAT IMO can never go wrong with a pair for casual wear. Shoot...they both look good with a nice sport coat haha

Back
Top Bottom