THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nike Chat wouldn't apply a $20 coupon. Oh well. The colorway on these was irresistible. First Air max 1 for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171215-070751.png
    Screenshot_20171215-070751.png
    337 KB · Views: 6
It is crazy that with everything that has released this year this run of anniversary AM1s is tops for me. I have wanted a true OG red for FOREVER. Finally got my pair this year...and now Obsidians release and able to pick them up?

Maybe i am getting old. But when it comes to wear-ability it gets no better. I wear them to work on casual fridays. I throw them on for errands I wear them to family get togethers. Meanwhile im desperatly trying to find an occasion to wear my yeezy 700s...and my beluga 2.0s...both still just sitting in my closet.
1s are def my favorite air max

I went and waited for 20 mins for Nike Santa Monica to open and walked in only to find they didn't get them :/

They got the royals and red so I just assumed they would get obsidians. My mistake for assuming, so if anyone is planning to go that route make sure you call first.

because the former pairs are timeless classics whereas those yeezys are some hypebeast nonsense that you’d never wanna wear today let alone 30yrs down the road like an air max 1

you do realize that's the attitude folks had with AM1s when they dropped....lol

Does anyone know how fast DSM ships?

Sorry everyone, I never care about shipping speed and don't mind waiting, so apologies, I know these threads get filled with these kinds of questions. The only reason I am asking now is I fly out on Wednesday for Christmas and I don't want my package sitting at my place for days. Most likely I'll have to do some kind of mail hold.

Thanks OGs for the link, copped obsidians at notre, no tax and free ship steal!

Does anyone know how fast DSM ships?

Sorry everyone, I never care about shipping speed and don't mind waiting, so apologies, I know these threads get filled with these kinds of questions. The only reason I am asking now is I fly out on Wednesday for Christmas and I don't want my package sitting at my place for days. Most likely I'll have to do some kind of mail hold.
They use FedEx (with direct signature), so if you have the delivery manager, you can request it be held at the nearest FedEx location (nearest to your billing address on file, rather) for a few days, or (for a fee), if you're gonna be somewhere you're familiar with have it re-routed once it's in FedEx's hands.

Back
Top Bottom