THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Welp it turns out that the Atmos I ordered on ebay were fake. At least the seller is easy to work with and is willing to take return and cover the shipping costs. He claims he bought them at Complexcon and didn't know they were fake but idk. Back to square one.

How did it come out they were fake?

Gotta never come in this thread.. all the Obsidian pics are insane. I had 100% intention on copping but Ive spent tew much. HALP.

20171220_121626.jpg

Probably because they looked like trash

That's correct. The production dates were a year too early, the sizing was completely off, and the heel area was too high and wide. They actually had decent materials though and the shape was better than the pre 2017 shape. I don't have any of my 2013-2015 pairs left but the toe box was def more streamlined. That's pretty sad.

I still look for a size 10 from time to time, and they’re around $450 (auction) to $550 (BIN).

Can’t say much for an 11.5 but can only assume they’re around the $500+ mark? Could be wrong

I'm not sure why you're being personally mean toward me. I'm just writing my opinion about the current state of Air Max 1s in a forum with people that are interested in this shoe. But to answer your question I actually have 6 PAIRS!!! That's right, 6 pairs - so it's not like I've only ever had a pair or two like most people. And I bought my first pair all the way back in 2012, so I think I know a thing or two about Air Max 1s. Peace.

2012? You don't know **** then. And your opinion/assessment IS NOT the "current state of Air Maxes". That's why you sound crazy. Everyone in this "forum with people that are interested in this shoe" would seriously disagree with you.

Cmon Bro, this isnt the place to be bragging on how 6 pairs is earning anyone's respect towards your opinion. Dudes been waiting for this "ergonomic" change for 7 or 8 years now, supposedly. Don't be the rain on the parade. Or felt faux suede.

I'm not sure why you're being personally mean toward me. I'm just writing my opinion about the current state of Air Max 1s in a forum with people that are interested in this shoe. But to answer your question I actually have 6 PAIRS!!! That's right, 6 pairs - so it's not like I've only ever had a pair or two like most people. And I bought my first pair all the way back in 2012, so I think I know a thing or two about Air Max 1s. Peace.
You gotta relax my dude. If you prefer a previous shape over the current one, That's cool. But you also have to understand that you are literally the only one that believes that here. (Literally)

To folks here, it sounds so crazy, that they are literally trying to figure out if you're serious or not.

Then, to back up your claim with a word that doesn't even exist like "ergodynamic"? Well...

Either way, take it with a grain of salt and move fwd.

Last edited:
I’m completely puzzled how supposedly “everyone” here believes the change in shape was a move in the right direction. What kind of Kool-Aid have been served up in this forum??? My homies Benji and P-Dawg, who EACH have more than 10 pairs of Air Max 1s - including the Yeezy ones, have both been going on and on about how bad the new shape is. Perhaps “everyone” here should learn a bit about the history of Air Max and Tinker Hatfelt. Peace.

Wait wait pump the brakes.

Are you telling me that your entire collection consists of banana cliff toes??
Sorry but you know next to nothing about Air Max 1s if that's the basis for your argument

I’m completely puzzled how supposedly “everyone” here believes the change in shape was a move in the right direction. What kind of Kool-Aid have been served up in this forum??? My homies Benji and P-Dawg, who EACH have more than 10 pairs of Air Max 1s - including the Yeezy ones, have both been going on and on about how bad the new shape is. Perhaps “everyone” here should learn a bit about the history of Air Max and Tinker Hatfelt. Peace.

hahahahahahahaa. I can't even

Ahhhaaaahaaaaa! AMD, is that you playing jokes on us mate?
lol im even too lazy to reply at his comment, im not even in the mood to go argue with that Super Black dude, i knew i got it right when i wrote that he didnt knew what real am1 comfort was, especially when he just confirmed in here that he only owns 6 pairs of those crappy chinese banana bricks

Back
Top Bottom