THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

70BDBD98-AEA3-445F-9FBD-D506A7A79003.jpeg

Obsidians came in and I am extremely displeased with the shape. These have the boxiest shape out of all my anniversaries. These are going back and I’m passing on these for my collection because I don’t have time for swapping out pairs and what not. :smh:
You need a good doctor

70BDBD98-AEA3-445F-9FBD-D506A7A79003.jpeg

Obsidians came in and I am extremely displeased with the shape. These have the boxiest shape out of all my anniversaries. These are going back and I’m passing on these for my collection because I don’t have time for swapping out pairs and what not. :smh:
Er, what’s wrong with them??

My order for Obsidians with Footpatrol failed and they didn't even try to contact me. I had to chase them up to find out why I have a order confirmation but no delivery email yet? They said the funds got held up with Paypal, but I was so angry that they never informed me. I nearly missed out on this release, luckily I managed to order with SNS. I recommend chasing up your orders if you haven't got shipping emails yet.

checked out my obsidians quickly last night. seems like the mudguard suede (or faux suede) isn't as nice as the suede on the reds/royals. a little thin/rough

Hey i just notice that... a univ red eyelet would have been better on the obsidian imo ( not that same dark red as the 103)

I hate seeing the word “quality” now. This site and YouTube guys use it way too much after looking at a shoe for seconds.
It's a word that's used very often because it's precise enough to describe something but vague enough to mean basically anything. If you think about it - what kind of quality control can there be with an Air Max 1? It's a shoe made out of synthetic suede, mesh and with a rubber outsole. The only real quality control you can do is to assess how much the shoe looks like the original.
When people refer to Jordan models from the era I described above (2011-2014) it was the era of peak hype for the shoes but they were made of pleather, synthetic suede in place of actual suede and very wonky and unreliable builds (The Jordan 1s from that period had a midsole and outsoule that were bent in a weird torsional way). Now the craftsmanship is top notch, they use nice leather and suede but suddenly out of all possible complaints people bring up "quality" issues. You are either out of your mind or very ignorant if you complain about Jordan Brands "quality", especially in contrast to the years in which you ate up everything they threw at you.

It's a word that's used very often because it's precise enough to describe something but vague enough to mean basically anything. If you think about it - what kind of quality control can there be with an Air Max 1? It's a shoe made out of synthetic suede, mesh and with a rubber outsole. The only real quality control you can do is to assess how much the shoe looks like the original.
When people refer to Jordan models from the era I described above (2011-2014) it was the era of peak hype for the shoes but they were made of pleather, synthetic suede in place of actual suede and very wonky and unreliable builds (The Jordan 1s from that period had a midsole and outsoule that were bent in a weird torsional way). Now the craftsmanship is top notch, they use nice leather and suede but suddenly out of all possible complaints people bring up "quality" issues. You are either out of your mind or very ignorant if you complain about Jordan Brands "quality", especially in contrast to the years in which you ate up everything they threw at you.
I hate to break it to you, but its still pleather and synthetic suede

Yo if that guy was trolling I fell for it hard :lol:
He would’ve had to be trolling tho...No way he was being serious lol

Pure comedy:
This new 2017 shape blows.
The supposedly great new shape is nowhere near as ergodynamic...
I actually have 6 PAIRS!!! That's right, 6 pairs...I bought my first pair all the way back in 2012, so I think I know a thing or two about Air Max 1s.
My homies Benji and P-Dawg...learn a bit about the history of Air Max and Tinker Hatfelt.

I just pick a 3rd Red og (march pair this time) for 170... hope it's not the 103! Anyway i ask klekt to be alert, with their new system, i think i can rest with ease! If it's a st...pid seller who try to finesse, my money will go back asap

Back
Top Bottom