THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Just do it.

Just did it :lol: .. SNS sold out of my size so I copped from APB. Will be returning some AJ1's to Nike to pay for them.

212873.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if Nike would do another "what the" Pendleton AM1 with the leftover materials I'm sure they have.

I’m completely puzzled how supposedly “everyone” here believes the change in shape was a move in the right direction. What kind of Kool-Aid have been served up in this forum??? My homies Benji and P-Dawg, who EACH have more than 10 pairs of Air Max 1s - including the Yeezy ones, have both been going on and on about how bad the new shape is. Perhaps “everyone” here should learn a bit about the history of Air Max and Tinker Hatfelt. Peace.

Who’s this Tinker Felthat character you speak of? Teach us your ways.

I’m completely puzzled how supposedly “everyone” here believes the change in shape was a move in the right direction. What kind of Kool-Aid have been served up in this forum??? My homies Benji and P-Dawg, who EACH have more than 10 pairs of Air Max 1s - including the Yeezy ones, have both been going on and on about how bad the new shape is. Perhaps “everyone” here should learn a bit about the history of Air Max and Tinker Hatfelt. Peace.

Appreciate the comedy bro.

Well done.

DSM just shipped a pair for me and will be here tomorrow. I placed the order on 12/18. check fedex delivery manager if you haven't received an email.

Appreciate the tip, unfortunately I didn't see it on there. I did see another package I have coming in but nothing from DSM yet. I know a few of us are waiting on their DSM statuses to update but if nothing happens tomorrow that will be a week without being updated. If it gets to that I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing cancellations.

70BDBD98-AEA3-445F-9FBD-D506A7A79003.jpeg

Obsidians came in and I am extremely displeased with the shape. These have the boxiest shape out of all my anniversaries. These are going back and I’m passing on these for my collection because I don’t have time for swapping out pairs and what not. :smh:

70BDBD98-AEA3-445F-9FBD-D506A7A79003.jpeg

Obsidians came in and I am extremely displeased with the shape. These have the boxiest shape out of all my anniversaries. These are going back and I’m passing on these for my collection because I don’t have time for swapping out pairs and what not. :smh:
Press that toe down against the kitchen counter and shape that...easy fix

They hve some decent ones at walmart, too. The kiwi ones, theyre adjustable and push a little better than the ikeas. Theyre 4 bucks or something, but its better than the spring.

Yo if that guy was trolling I fell for it hard :lol:

He would’ve had to be trolling tho...No way he was being serious lol

Back
Top Bottom