THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

so my pair of Milan's were delivered from NDC, I get home and checked the status online and the tracking confirms they were just left at my doorstep, and nothing was there.

Had to call NDC to file a claim, have to wait 2-3 busness days for a follow up call since they have to contact UPS
mean.gif
Call UPS. They will try to track down the package. They may have delivered it to wrong address or (depending on what kind of neighborhood you live in) they could have been taken. 

But I would place a call to UPS and let them know whats up, not just NDC.

Call UPS. They will try to track down the package. They may have delivered it to wrong address or (depending on what kind of neighborhood you live in) they could have been taken. 

Mez lives in Harlem now I think..so my guess is that somebody got him. Lets hope not, though :smh:

Anyones Drome order or tracking update by any chance? I have yet to see anything change on USPS

Mine is already in the area...I ordered on Saturday's restock. Probably get it early next week.

Mine is already in the area...I ordered on Saturday's restock. Probably get it early next week.

Mine has been in the states but no update on shipping info on USPS. Still showing as " origin post is preparing for shipment" I ordered mine on Saturday

I can afford it, but I just can't justify it in my head spending $320 on a pair of shoes, and didn't somebody have issues with kicks crew?

IMO if you can't justify it, then you can't afford if. It's like that saying "if you have to ask how much it costs, you can't afford it."

well they just confirmed what the tracking states, left at front door. It was left at the driver's discretion.

They have to wait for the investigation to begin, so I have to wait on Nike to contact UPS directly....2-3 business days.

Awesome.

Last edited:
well they just confirmed what the tracking states, left at front door. It was left at the driver's discretion.

They have to wait for the investigation to begin, so I have to wait on Nike to contact UPS directly....2-3 business days.

Awesome.

Damn, sorry to hear bro. Times I hate missing my package but guess better I or someone there to receive it rather than just sitting out. Hope they clear it up for you.

My FBs from Drome showed up today and like most tracking was never updated at all..

I kinda had a feeling that's what was going on. Good stuff though. Hope to see my pair soon

i'm so close to pulling the trigger...somebody please talk me out of it.

Do it it bro! Its only shoes one life might regret it later!

On side note pulled trigger on the Milan AM 1 $215 smh talked dude down from $250 to $215 tho :smh:

Last edited:
Fresh in from NDC....

Air Max 90 had the white stuff on the bottom, other than that both pairs flawless. Quality on point!

Back
Top Bottom