THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

That's odd, who determines what shoes should be appreciated? They are not overrated, they can't be. There's no scientific or statistic opposition to an opinion of a shoe. Some people like them...I don't, but you can't logically tell someone what sneaker should be attractive to them.
This man speaks the truth

Quick question guys, do all essentials run the same? I bought a pair of the wolf greys in my true 11.5 during the last NDC sale, and they fit very snug.

eek.gif
info? these are really nice and clean. ive never seen these before...sorta like an un-ben drury version...nice pick up btw
Thanks, Info: air max 1 sp 314252-001. They released in 2008 and I believe were a euro exclusive got them from a fellow canadian off of SC. I believe there's a few pairs floating around on ebay though.

Quick question guys, do all essentials run the same? I bought a pair of the wolf greys in my true 11.5 during the last NDC sale, and they fit very snug.

Imo, nothing is bond. Meaning tts for me may not be tts for you. Every nike shoe seems to be different. I don't think you can ever go wrong .5 bigger

Imo, nothing is bond. Meaning tts for me may not be tts for you. Every nike shoe seems to be different. I don't think you can ever go wrong .5 bigger
Yea, I know it's all relative. That's why I asked if they all fit the same as opposed to asking if they fit big or TTS. I'm always good going TTS, but these were my first essentials and they were annoyingly snug.

I guess I'll just order both sizes and return whichever one doesn't work.

Y'all need to chill with the blatant buying & selling in here, it's one thing if you're offering a hookup but $240? Ridiculous.

Y'all need to chill with the blatant buying & selling in here, it's one thing if you're offering a hookup but $240? Ridiculous.

I don't even know who you're talking about but not all places with retail is the same. Before it hit the states, it was going for 110 GBP which translated to about 180. And I can only imagine how much shipping from Europe would be.

The retail in Canada is 150 + tax. If I were to ship to say NYC, it would cost me 35 easy, so between PayPal fees and an extra 10 for picking it up for you, 240 is not as crazy as you might think.

That being said, I agree with your point about keeping buying and selling out of here. Stick to PMs and sigs

Anyone lucked out on NDC? Got the BW Gen IIs and the 90s over here. Thought about the Hyperfuse 1s but something about them just rubs me the wrong way. Also sorry to hear about some of your NDC pairs of Milans being messed up, mine came in flawless. Remember to brush in softly in circles to get those marks out tho.

^^^ 

picked up the hyperfuse 1s if I don't like em in person I'll just return em. Lol

Last edited:
Anyone lucked out on NDC? Got the BW Gen IIs and the 90s over here. Thought about the Hyperfuse 1s but something about them just rubs me the wrong way. Also sorry to hear about some of your NDC pairs of Milans being messed up, mine came in flawless. Remember to brush in softly in circles to get those marks out tho.
Whole pack is still up I believe.

Back
Top Bottom