THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Yeah I noticed that, I guess elite pack is taking away from the home turf action or orders didn't go through because a few minutes ago nearly ever size of the 90s was sold out.

For those who are interested. Darkside SF will drop the HomeTurf Paris collection. Air Max 1, Air Max 90, and Air Max 2013.....

BERT UNO

^ lovely shape, am1's post 2007 are just comfier to wear and look at. 
Lol i'm assuming you mean pre and not post; if so I agree with you 100 percent. It's that reason why I've been hunting down older stuff. The only recent releases I purchased were the atmos tiger camos and the leather maxim sp. imo it was around 09/10 when issues with the shape of the model became quite noticeable and while I tolerate the shape of the newer am 1's it still doesn't make them any less disappointing.

UNds Milanos from End to write up an offer on a second home..

Have a question for you US guys. Im about to try and get a gift certificate to order those silver hyperfuse reflectives off finishline.

1) They are currently at $90 so what codes could I use on them? 

2) If i am paying with a gift card would that stop me from using codes?

There is no finishline in canada hence my questions. Thanks in advance

Quick question guys, do all essentials run the same? I bought a pair of the wolf greys in my true 11.5 during the last NDC sale, and they fit very snug.

Imo, nothing is bond. Meaning tts for me may not be tts for you. Every nike shoe seems to be different. I don't think you can ever go wrong .5 bigger

Yea, I know it's all relative. That's why I asked if they all fit the same as opposed to asking if they fit big or TTS. I'm always good going TTS, but these were my first essentials and they were annoyingly snug.

I guess I'll just order both sizes and return whichever one doesn't work.
I always size up on Essentials. Very narrow toebox.

Have a question for you US guys. Im about to try and get a gift certificate to order those silver hyperfuse reflectives off finishline.

As long as they're not excluded, you can use $10 off $75

FNL Coupon Codes

Not sure but I think you'd still be able to use a gift card with a coupon code.

2.) No, the gift card is just like using cash/credit. so it wont stop you

Last edited:
It's kinda hard watching people post their Milans, wasn't pleased w/ my pair so decided to help a member out. If I can't get any trade bait I guess I won't get my hands on another pair b/c the aftermarket prices are a lil crazy

Y'all need to chill with the blatant buying & selling in here, it's one thing if you're offering a hookup but $240? Ridiculous.
im not offering anyone anything. im letting you know how the prices are running on eBay. i wont be the one selling you my pair. if you want them, they are there. it just depends how bad you want to get a pair.  for some shoes id gladly pay the extra 120 dollars for some I wouldnt... its that plain and simple.

for me honestly, i slept in on release day and pulled them for 200.. and you know what, i was okay with that. flaws..- mine were perfect but i dont care.with all the pollen in GA, anything I wear is going to turn yellow anyways. 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Quick question guys, do all essentials run the same? I bought a pair of the wolf greys in my true 11.5 during the last NDC sale, and they fit very snug.
they do, but the sizing is different. believe it or i have to go a full size up in the AM1 essentials to get a good fit.   but honestly, my best advice is to order your tts and return them if they dont fit. that way youll get a good idea of what you need.

Last edited:
Lol i'm assuming you mean pre and not post; if so I agree with you 100 percent. It's that reason why I've been hunting down older stuff. The only recent releases I purchased were the atmos tiger camos and the leather maxim sp. imo it was around 09/10 when issues with the shape of the model became quite noticeable and while I tolerate the shape of the newer am 1's it still doesn't make them any less disappointing.
so true.

so my pair of Milan's were delivered from NDC, I get home and checked the status online and the tracking confirms they were just left at my doorstep, and nothing was there.

Had to call NDC to file a claim, have to wait 2-3 busness days for a follow up call since they have to contact UPS
mean.gif
i hate to say this, but your out of luck with the shoes. the most youll end up getting is a refund.   same thing happened to me... I had to call the police department > file a police report > get the police report > and I ended up getting a refund from my seller.   now a days i always ask for signature delivery or pickup at a local shipping center.

Last edited:
Y'all need to chill with the blatant buying

im not offering anyone anything. im letting you know how the prices are running on eBay. i wont be the one selling you my pair. if you want them, they are there. it just depends how bad you want to get a pair.  for some shoes id gladly pay the extra 120 dollars for some I wouldnt... its that plain and simple.

for me honestly, i slept in on release day and pulled them for 200.. and you know what, i was okay with that. flaws..- mine were perfect but i dont care.with all the pollen in GA, anything I wear is going to turn yellow anyways. 
tired.gif

WTF are you talking about? 0% of that was necessary. If you're the guy that posted them in here for $240, go somewhere else with that.

i hate to say this, but your out of luck with the shoes. the most youll end up getting is a refund.   same thing happened to me... I had to call the police department > file a police report > get the police report > and I ended up getting a refund from my seller.   now a days i always ask for signature delivery or pickup at a local shipping center.

The kicker is, in most cases, it's Nike that has to file the report with UPS. I know with Fed Ex, at least, they only issue refunds to the shipper, not the recipient. So, Nike is the one who is actually responsible for issuing a refund here, most likely. So, make sure they are in the loop too.

Imo, nothing is bond. Meaning tts for me may not be tts for you. Every nike shoe seems to be different. I don't think you can ever go wrong .5 bigger

Yea, I know it's all relative. That's why I asked if they all fit the same as opposed to asking if they fit big or TTS. I'm always good going TTS, but these were my first essentials and they were annoyingly snug.

I guess I'll just order both sizes and return whichever one doesn't work.
I always size up on Essentials. Very narrow toebox.

Thanks homie.

any word on the mints dropping in the states? :nerd:

Yes.

Last edited:
I don't even know who you're talking about but not all places with retail is the same. Before it hit the states, it was going for 110 GBP which translated to about 180. And I can only imagine how much shipping from Europe would be.

The retail in Canada is 150 + tax. If I were to ship to say NYC, it would cost me 35 easy, so between PayPal fees and an extra 10 for picking it up for you, 240 is not as crazy as you might think.

That being said, I agree with your point about keeping buying and selling out of here. Stick to PMs and sigs

This.

Most of the pairs for sale are from the Euro release.

Cost to a seller who copped from Europe and then has to ship to somebody else and take paypal fees, etc. is about 185 to break even. So, mid-200s is not crazy at all. People want to use the NDC price as the baseline, but the truth is that very people actually got them there. I've messaged a bunch of people in this thread offering pairs at prices below what is on ebay, yet most of them have chosen to pass. That's fine, but given what most people paid for them, getting a pair below $200 on the secondary market is going to be tough. That's not resellers "taking advantage" of people, that's the fact of the situation and the free market system at work.

It was quite easy to get these from Europe before the NDC release for about $165 shipped. Most people didn't want to do that because they banked on the NDC release. ...That was a risk, and it didn't pay off for most. The choice left for most people is pay above 200 or pass. But, complaining about the prices now is kind of pointless, as most aren't really that crazy, when taken in the proper context.

Last edited:
This.

Most of the pairs for sale are from the Euro release.

Cost to a seller who copped from Europe and then has to ship to somebody else and take paypal fees, etc. is about 185 to break even. So, mid-200s is not crazy at all. People want to use the NDC price as the baseline, but the truth is that very people actually got them there. I've messaged a bunch of people in this thread offering pairs at prices below what is on ebay, yet most of them have chosen to pass. That's fine, but given what most people paid for them, getting a pair below $200 on the secondary market is going to be tough. That's not resellers "taking advantage" of people, that's the fact of the situation and the free market system at work.

It was quite easy to get these from Europe before the NDC release for about $165 shipped. Most people didn't want to do that because they banked on the NDC release. ...That was a risk, and it didn't pay off for most. The choice left for most people is pay above 200 or pass. But, complaining about the prices now is kind of pointless, as most aren't really that crazy, when taken in the proper context.

Scored 2 x sz 12 FB mints and pulled trigger on 1 x london AM90s all from woei, they just came in yesterday. Cost ended up being nearly $210 USD per shoe, includes vat, and about $18 forex fee by my credit card company.

Ps I bought home turf 90's before NDC confirmed being released here, otherwise would've tried to cop from us retailer. While they're sharp, wouldn't pay that much more than retail for. But the mint fb is on point.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom