THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Some recent pickups
20180210_102517.jpg
is the blk pair an ID

Just scrolling through my explore on IG and noticed multiple posts of the Safari returning some time this year? Anyone else happen to catch this or know something of this?

I know some aren’t a fan of the cw but it does peak my interest. Attempted back in 2016 and caught an L via SNKRS.

Edit: nevermind, read too quickly. thought it was coming back to the AM1 but it seems it’s for the 270’s

Last edited:
Just scrolling through my explore on IG and noticed multiple posts of the Safari returning some time this year? Anyone else happen to catch this or know something of this?

I know some aren’t a fan of the cw but it does peak my interest. Attempted back in 2016 and caught an L via SNKRS.

Edit: nevermind, read too quickly. thought it was coming back to the AM1 but it seems it’s for the 270’s

The safari sneakers are coming out, not to get them confused with the am1 safari’s .

That'd be a nightmare. People already make 5 iD's with the intention of keeping 1. Can you imagine if they had a $1k option? People would be making them for ****s and giggles knowing they weren't keeping them. At least when you go instore, it takes some effort from you to make them. You can send them back but I think that rarely happens bc you have a design consultant help you with it. There'd be so many "Well I don't like what I made" returns if you could make them yourself online.

And everyone has the chance to make a pair. If you can spend $1k on a pair of sneakers, you can afford the flight and a hotel.

one of my dreams is to do the bespoke design, my gf & i both want to, she was raised in portland & has wanted to do it since it was available & i fly for free & have hotel discounts, so all we would be paying for is the shoes & anything else ... that'll probably be this year's christmas gift.

i just think they need to expand the bespoke program to more niketowns...chicago, L.A. ATL SF etc

at least to L.A.

Last edited:
i just think they need to expand the bespoke program to more niketowns...chicago, L.A. ATL SF etc
i find it so odd how i go to portland quite often & they don't have more exclusive nike things there.. of all places i'd thought that they'd at least have a bespoke program, they also don't get a lot of exclusive released kicks, it's kinda weird.

I paid resell recently on a pair of sz.11.5 atmos and I have to say I’m kind of underwhelmed by them in person. One of the reasons why I usually don’t pay resell.

Back
Top Bottom