THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Anybody know why all of these Japanese sneaker sites doesn't ship to the US? They always have stock of rare am1's

Last edited:
All these air max 1's that are sold out will eventually pop up in outlets.Just like those pimentos when no one was restocking them they popped up in a outlet near me and they were 10.5 and 11.and I bought all 5 pair for $60 a piece.

No FB's in the mail today..so I broke these out today

All these air max 1's that are sold out will eventually pop up in outlets.Just like those pimentos when no one was restocking them they popped up in a outlet near me and they were 10.5 and 11.and I bought all 5 pair for $60 a piece.
why would you buy 5 pairs?

Oh wait, le mwe guess.. 
eyes.gif

So STILL nearly FSR of the Paris line up on NDC, think if you tried ordering it'd go through? If so anyone else find that crazy compared to the Milan release?

that's what size I wear.Its something bout that color that I love so I bought them all.they had the maroon and navy pair there last week when I wentI always find a pair of nike air max 1 at my outlet.next time I go I will post pics of what I find.

No FB's in the mail today..so I broke these out today

My sneaker life will not be complete until I own these. I thought about selling my Jordan Concords just to get about 2-3 pairs of am1's

These are clean af! Got em at dr.jays on 34th if anybody interested. Swoosh and quality is on point

they are on footaction

footaction link

use this coupon code for $15 off LKS12NR8

better yet, $25 off $100 CP343BC3 . Shoes are 99.99 so you need a filler item.

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting them today... Drome order from last Saturday arrived..

Btw it wasn't doubled box and coming all the way from the UK, not sure how the box and shoes made it alive.!

Wasn't expecting them today... Drome order from last Saturday arrived..

Btw it wasn't doubled box and coming all the way from the UK, not sure how the box and shoes made it alive.!
I was thinking the same thing.

I was like WTF,thats it? lol

My sneaker life will not be complete until I own these. I thought about selling my Jordan Concords just to get about 2-3 pairs of am1's
they are on footaction

footaction link

use this coupon code for $15 off LKS12NR8

better yet, $25 off $100 CP343BC3 . Shoes are 99.99 so you need a filler item.

Or you can use code LKS12NR8 it gives you $15 off $75 or more. The shoes qualify for free shipping so the total is 84.99

Reading must be your strong suit... :tongue:

Still waiting on that drome order from last sunday. Getting worried and the tracking just says collected. Hasn't updated since :rolleyes

Still waiting on that drome order from last sunday. Getting worried and the tracking just says collected. Hasn't updated since :rolleyes

Mines updated today. I bought two pairs. One is in san francisco the other in New jersey :/. I live in cali.

Back
Top Bottom