THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

love them, fire on foot!!! Will be a must this summer for me... would be perfect if they had the anniversary extra padding!
Photo 26-02-2018 23 41 50.jpg
Photo 26-02-2018 23 43 24.jpg
Photo 26-02-2018 23 52 21.jpg
Is that sail and white?

you won’t find a bigger Sean hater than myself but actually the sample pairs aren’t for sale.

Nike came down to his shop in LA today to get his crew together to film a piece about the vote forward pair and brought the original sample pairs for the deal as well.

He’s not above selling his “winning” pair though ....

05416792-943B-4129-9F96-4A369B7F06C3.png

Sk8 isn't Sean Wotherspoon, so they're not his samples. I think the " Yes They’re Size 9" refers to the fact that most samples are indeed size 9, and people probably wanted to know if they were made in size 9 or Sean's size. Sk8's next post showed the samples with some other **** on the floor for some nike promo filming.

you won’t find a bigger Sean hater than myself but actually the sample pairs aren’t for sale.

Nike came down to his shop in LA today to get his crew together to film a piece about the vote forward pair and brought the original sample pairs for the deal as well.

He’s not above selling his “winning” pair though ....

05416792-943B-4129-9F96-4A369B7F06C3.png
If Nike came off them and left them with him, they'll be sold. Hope they took them back to HQ with them.

love them, fire on foot!!! Will be a must this summer for me... would be perfect if they had the anniversary extra padding!
Photo 26-02-2018 23 41 50.jpg
Photo 26-02-2018 23 43 24.jpg
Photo 26-02-2018 23 52 21.jpg

:lol:

I was JUST playing around with white mesh/sail panel options on ID. Then I come here and see those. Very nice.

It was much better looking in hand than anticipated. And much less glossy than the render, for that color at least. I got as a gift and was kinda suspect on it from the render but love them in hand.
Thank you for the insight! Pair i'm planning to order is same upper as yours but with purple. Really wish there was option for white upper!

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 no doubt he wouldn’t be above selling those samples but I think he’s such a mark for himself that he’d actually keep those sample pairs to display in his stores

yeah a few of Sean’s cronies are good people

Alex is a really good dude and an og supreme head from way back. I got nothing but love for him. Same goes for Sk8

lol if you think they aren't for sale.

And na, I'll stay right here. You can make a SW fanboy thread though.
Not a fanboy and don't care if you hate him. But you have to have your weekly HATE posts of Sean. We get it. You HATE him. We get it. We get it. We get it. You have irrational hate for someone you've never met. Got it. Keep it to yourself because we got it. Or I'll just report you for violaing TOS.

Back
Top Bottom