THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Record scratch. Shoes. Here.
Ya herd :emoji_elephant:...
B8A67065-665F-4209-9E38-87C3BAC7E970.jpeg

Not a fanboy and don't care if you hate him. But you have to have your weekly HATE posts of Sean. We get it. You HATE him. We get it. We get it. We get it. You have irrational hate for someone you've never met. Got it. Keep it to yourself because we got it. Or I'll just report you for violaing TOS.
Coming from someone with less than a year on the forums...... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Get this noob outta here

Sk8 isn't Sean Wotherspoon, so they're not his samples. I think the " Yes They’re Size 9" refers to the fact that most samples are indeed size 9, and people probably wanted to know if they were made in size 9 or Sean's size. Sk8's next post showed the samples with some other **** on the floor for some nike promo filming.
I think sk8 is on nt. You're right, that's not neck beard. But imo, that is a subtle sale post

Not a fanboy and don't care if you hate him. But you have to have your weekly HATE posts of Sean. We get it. You HATE him. We get it. We get it. We get it. You have irrational hate for someone you've never met. Got it. Keep it to yourself because we got it. Or I'll just report you for violaing TOS.
Please report me for making negative comments about a reseller. :lol:

Actually I'll do it myself. @babyjs23 I'm not a fan of Sean Wotherspoon. :nerd:

can we trust the equivalence man / woman?

for example for me I wear 41eu 8us 26cm which would make 40,5eu 9us 26cm in size woman

no contraindication (if the size is good) to wear women's models?

because these blue female model I like it a lot... I would see myself well with (like you frankwh1te frankwh1te so bummed those are wmns)

can we trust the equivalence man / woman?

for example for me I wear 41eu 8us 26cm which would make 40,5eu 9us 26cm in size woman

no contraindication (if the size is good) to wear women's models?

because these blue female model I like it a lot... I would see myself well with (like you frankwh1te frankwh1te so bummed those are wmns)

You'll want to go with a 9.5 in womens unless you have really narrow feet since womens are cut more narrow.

Back
Top Bottom