THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Some on feet pics. These > Milans imo

Sorry but your on feet pics are always horrible :lol:

These FB's are going to be everywhere in a few months, at least the resellers will probably get burnt from it though.....

Those FBs look better in every pic. I wish they didn't have the pink sole.

as for me.... I wear these things every other day. Love them. Going to grab a second pair if I get them below $70.

added the hyper blues....going straight into my daily wears, didn't even bother taking them to the closet.

next up, I have to ID those OG inspired obsidian/white or red/white joints. Still in the hunt for those QS Blue AM1's. Those are absolute butta.

Those FBs look better in every pic. I wish they didn't have the pink sole.

as for me.... I wear these things every other day. Love them. Going to grab a second pair if I get them below $70.

added the hyper blues....going straight into my daily wears, didn't even bother taking them to the closet.

next up, I have to ID those OG inspired obsidian/white or red/white joints. Still in the hunt for those QS Blue AM1's. Those are absolute butta.
ok peak, look nice here. it was those on feet pics that got my attention a few pages back - more than likley gunna cop.

After 6 days of nothing, my tracking from Drome finally updated and my bag o' shoes will be there when I get home
pimp.gif

Got my FB's AND Milano's today (Shout out once again to SneakerFan1 on the Mianos!!!) Gotta be honest.....Like the FB's more. The Milano's are dope...they'll just require more specified attire. I kije em though...Also, I'll be trying ti get that white stuff off the midsole.
Glad they arrived.

Since everybody is jumping the gun on the mints does that mean when they drop in the US the same ones won't go for them?... >D

Is it safe to say the sizes posted on offspring is in UK size? Dont wanna order the wrong size..

And still no word from Next.. They seemed pretty cool over the phone but now since they got my money they don't wanna help... SMH

Back
Top Bottom