THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

anyone seen these in person, there on JD, but I refuse to give that place my money.

Offspring is totally legit. Small edgier offshoot of Office. JD sports is also totally legit. No problems ordering from them ever and they have a physical store in virtually every town in the UK. I can't comment on their international service for either though.

do i have to pay for shipping? Or can i just resend them back?

If you want to send them back, contact them. Shipping overseas costs a few bucks and you have to fill out customs forms and stuff. Kind of a pain in the butt. At the very least, I'd ask that they send you the prepaid postage, and ask for a bit of a store credit (code) to compensate you for the headache. ...Of course, they could just say, if you didn't order them why did you accept the delivery in the first place.

Did you have to sign for the package? If they are well run, they could very well do inventory. And, they have a record of having shipped to you, since you received them. And, if you signed, they have a record of you accepting them. So, it would be within their rights to basically send you a bill, saying you accepted the merch, so now you owe for them. The person who didn't get theirs is going to inquire and ask for refund and they are going to want to get their shoes or their money somehow.

...Now, if nobody ever signed for the package, you could just say you don't know what they are talking about and you never received a second shipment.

Last edited:
i havent checked this thread in months... can anyone be kind to update me on what releases came out after the milan air max 1s? id really apreciate it... itll be easier than navigating through 85 pages

i havent checked this thread in months... can anyone be kind to update me on what releases came out after the milan air max 1s? id really apreciate it... itll be easier than navigating through 85 pages
An easier way to do it is go to sneakernews.com and do a search for Air Max 1, it'll pop up all the releases and you can scroll through it.

Last edited:
Somewhere up there the gods are looking upon me. I just got a FREE pair of Air Max 1 FBs from Drome. I ordered two pairs received them yesterday, just got another one today crazy.

Same thing happened to me a couple years back with the concord release. Don't listen to anyone that says send them back. More times than not, they're just jealous.

Do what you want to do. Whether that be send them back, keep them, or (what I would do) sell them and bring the cost of your original two pairs back down to us retail.

Last edited:
they just posted the FB mints $145 shipped
not srs, but would you?
same price i paid from drome.  you can take the chance for it if you want..  but with the *******t they pulled on the milan release, i'd never go back.  took them really long to respond to emails, told me they refunded my money when they didn't, and had to file a paypal claim to get my money back

i understand that the fbs are a GR and the milans were QS, so i can see them overselling the milans and having to scour for excuses to give to the general public.  but nonetheless, we all know JD is a well-known company and those who are overseas are lucky to be able to deal with them locally.  it was just a headache to deal with trying to contact them and get my money back.  a few other members here had the same experience

I will never order from JD sports again. Out of 5 orders I placed with them over a 2 month period. Only 1 ever made it to me safely. And that took over a month. They charge you and don't give you any tracking info and your package suddenly disappears. Then Take forever to refund you. Only got my refunds through paypal by opening a dispute. Thank god i didnt use my cc straight out. Communication is horrible with them as well

I will never order from JD sports again. Out of 5 orders I placed with them over a 2 month period. Only 1 ever made it to me safely. And that took over a month. They charge you and don't give you any tracking info and your package suddenly disappears. Then Take forever to refund you. Only got my refunds through paypal by opening a dispute. Thank god i didnt use my cc straight out. Communication is horrible with them as well

Back
Top Bottom