THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Man,I was so ready to rock my Mints today and put on 1 of the shoes and it was to snug.I definitely need to get these in a size 11 and cant do nothing with this 10.I wish all shoes fit like jordan's.I never have to size up in jordans.

SMH,I will try to buy another pair ASAP when they pop up.This is a must have shoe to me.They are so dope in person and the perfect summer shoe.

Man,I was so ready to rock my Mints today and put on 1 of the shoes and it was to snug.I definitely need to get these in a size 11 and cant do nothing with this 10.I wish all shoes fit like jordan's.I never have to size up in jordans.

SMH,I will try to buy another pair ASAP when they pop up.This is a must have shoe to me.They are so dope in person and the perfect summer shoe.

Did you go TTS? Generally I usually .5 up on all Nike running shoes. Seems like the safer move.

My mints do feel somewhat snug but should be okay after they are broken in.

Last edited:
Did you go TTS? Generally I usually .5 up on all Nike running shoes. Seems like the safer move.

I wear a 10 in all shoes except durants,kobes and lebrons.

I thought this would be TTS and length wise they are straight.But man are they tight/snug and kinda narrow fitted.I really wish the UK had half sizes but they dont.I think the 11 would be to a little long but perfect for width with socks.

IDK man,I was like WTF! lol.

id go .5 up on all AM1's..... whatever size you use for AM90s, NBs, or any other running shoe is the size you need for AM1's.. Only far and few between will the sizing be off, ie AM1 crepes for instances had off guage sizing. Most of the new releases are on the money.

Ordered the mints from DROME right before the restock and have yet to receive my package.  My tracking has finally been updated so I should get them soon, but the damn waiting is horrendous. 

Ordered 2 pairs of the FB's off Offspring early this morning. Hopefully this one goes thru because my last go'round my SNS order got cancelled! :smh:

Are there any coupon codes for OSlife? I like the atomic green ripstop nylon 1s but that $15 for shipping in states is just ridiculously high to me 

Got these on ebay the other day. And all i have to say is WOW!!!! The suede is the same as the OG obsidian sample pics, the ones that we really want haha. I come across a lot of Sample but these are next level ****. The season on these is SP13 for those that are wondering

Got these on ebay the other day. And all i have to say is WOW!!!! The suede is the same as the OG obsidian sample pics, the ones that we really want haha. I come across a lot of Sample but these are next level ****. The season on these is SP13 for those that are wondering
They look dope...

Back
Top Bottom