THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

20180324_103559.jpg
The white laces look the best IMO. Great pic

I wonder how much Sean is gonna pay for these at round two
Then turn around and sell them for cheeks and lips

talking about how corny Sean is won’t change anything.

he had an idea for a business model and ran w/it.

cant hate him for the amount of suckers out there today thirsty for og status

edit: dont get it twisted, I can’t stand the dude, his stores or the type people it attracts. just stating facts

tried to check fta.com for any new am1s and saw that the whole site is dead. over some mediocre royal 1s. what has 2018 come to?

I'm not a fan of his by any means, but he's not taking "all the credit" by any means either

lol, on the show when he designed it, he literally said "if you don't like me, that's fine, but if you like the shoe...vote for it" ...it honestly was the most solid & dope design out of all that other stuff, to me.

I liked miniswoosh’s design and the Russian dudes slightly more than Sean’s in all honesty but his pair is for sure the most wearable out of all the others.

I liked miniswoosh’s design and the Russian dudes slightly more than Sean’s in all honesty but his pair is for sure the most wearable out of all the others.
i think being a fan of vintage nike stuff is what sold me, the color patterns, the corduroy ...

I don't get all the hate towards Sean. If you watch any of their round two series on youtube you would see that Sean is a chill and cool dude.

The shoe came out dope af and he has no control over how many are made or where they drop.

Kinda random question although I think I saw some people talking about this in here earlier: how do you know if you got a spot for the NYC: On Air session? I see it listed in my events page saying I'm confirmed for March 27th from 1-9pm and it gives me the option to cancel my spot, but I was under the impression that people who won a spot would be contacted further by Nike about it...

Kinda random question although I think I saw some people talking about this in here earlier: how do you know if you got a spot for the NYC: On Air session? I see it listed in my events page saying I'm confirmed for March 27th from 1-9pm and it gives me the option to cancel my spot, but I was under the impression that people who won a spot would be contacted further by Nike about it...
You didn’t get it. You would’ve gotten an email with a link to make a new session. I wouldn’t be pissed though, they only picked 100 people out of thousands

Back
Top Bottom