THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

seeing alot of ppl hit L&H on twitter.

Or maybe it seems that way bc they're RTing all the Ws lol

$80 shipped with that 15% ebay coupon from last week...
DSC04467.JPG

These look so good just wish it wasn't a white sole

Wasn't gonna UNDS the animals this early but my local shop posted that they were doing tickets for the Wotherspoons if you wore air maxes there so I said **** it

Took the tunnel toll to get here only to be told it's cancelled cause people weren't wearing them and wouldn't get out of line :angry:

I don't get all the hate towards Sean. If you watch any of their round two series on youtube you would see that Sean is a chill and cool dude.

The shoe came out dope af and he has no control over how many are made or where they drop.
It's not so much hate towards Sean as it is hate for Nike doing a collab with a reseller. If he just sold vintage stuff like gusto and Doggsfoot I don't think anyone would have an issue with it. That's not the case though. Dude has a squad of goons thay rush every release and gobble up dozens of pairs so Sean can sell them for 2x retail at his shop. I'm not knocking his hustle, just saying it's a really bad look for Nike to be partnering with him.

It's not so much hate towards Sean as it is hate for Nike doing a collab with a reseller. If he just sold vintage stuff like gusto and Doggsfoot I don't think anyone would have an issue with it. That's not the case though. Dude has a squad of goons thay rush every release and gobble up dozens of pairs so Sean can sell them for 2x retail at his shop. I'm not knocking his hustle, just saying it's a really bad look for Nike to be partnering with him.

Lol. So much wrong with this.

all this x1000

I’ve seen it first hand and even have a friend who worked with and did this bs for Sean himself

don’t believe me? ask around the AF1 thread about the clot release a
month or so back.

Every week he writes the same thing on this thread. He's just looking to argue and vent on the internet.
Lol. So much wrong with this.
You guys don't see the conflict in nike doing business/collaboration with a reseller?

Take SW name out of it...there's still an issue with that fundamentally. Right?

Last edited:
**** gotta work from 10 to probably 4 tomorrow now, hopefully the store doesn't drop tickets during unless they'll do a FCFS

have to agree. I don't know the dude so I can't really dislike him, but the fact that nike was fine by this is a bit odd. then to top it all off he's sold pairs at resale through his shops already -whether they were at a profit or not thats not a good look imo.

Agreed. I also think it's ridiculous that his shop is reselling his own sneaker for 500-600. If he was really about the culture he would sell his sneaker in his store at retail price.

Back
Top Bottom