THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You didn’t get it. You would’ve gotten an email with a link to make a new session. I wouldn’t be pissed though, they only picked 100 people out of thousands

Thanks, yeah I'm not worried about it at all, flying to NYC next week would have been a hassle :lol:. Was just curious.

20180324_103559.jpg
:pimp:White laces for the win... throwing those in as soon as mine make it here...

I don't get all the hate towards Sean. If you watch any of their round two series on youtube you would see that Sean is a chill and cool dude.

The shoe came out dope af and he has no control over how many are made or where they drop.

Sean is really cool I met him a few years back have not seen him in a while though. He personally told me that he was pushing for Nike to make a bunch of these 97/1s and even told me about his plan to give pairs away before the family and friends pairs even came in. I saw them early when he first got them in, fact @Franalations was walking out of the shop with them on and took one off to let me see the details. They are super dope.

Now as for Round Two it is a cool shop and tourist attraction, I find the staff to be very helpful but the shoes to be a bit overpriced. Sean has personally cut me some deals though and up to late last year was always in the shop working. I actually prefer Cool Kicks which my LA people know is down the street from Round Two and originated in VA not far from the original Round Two store (the owners of both stores are all cool and went to college together) and offers a wider selection and better prices but I have shopped at both stores.

The 1/97 drop in Canada is a joke. Unless you live in Toronto or Vancouver, you are screwed and limited to entering IG raffles. Doesn't help that Nike canceled the online drop for CA. :angry:

This is the same in many countrys, unless you live in the big citys

talking about how corny Sean is won’t change anything.

he had an idea for a business model and ran w/it.

cant hate him for the amount of suckers out there today thirsty for og status

edit: dont get it twisted, I can’t stand the dude, his stores or the type people it attracts. just stating facts

Of course, you can! Just because an opportunity exists doesn't mean that one should exploit it.

For a PRM the quality is dissapointing, imo!
Tongue sucks and bad creasing after 1,5 wears! But still good!!!

I was staring at the SW's on SNKRS today at 7 am and I was wondering why the "NOTIFY ME" button did not change. Then I realized the release date was 3/26. :rofl:

Nipsey3000 Nipsey3000

agreed man

the quality & materials are really impressive

even for the resale price I paid (sz13/350$) I can’t complain when the sneaker is this dope
I think he was talking about the grey prm pair that just released. But I agree...

So many things I disagree with regarding neck beard, people like him in the sneaker world, the way nike handled it etc etc...wasn't a fan of the shoe at first...but it's definitely a solid shoe. Materials+concept on point. The 97 upper goes really well with the am1 base.

I think the am1 base would go well with alot of the Air Max uppers.

Back
Top Bottom