THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

6BFE4A26-B29F-4289-B222-9CFE1812F6C5.jpeg

I didn't like Sean before this shoe simply bc he's a hypocrite. Again, I don't knock is hustle. Make your money and I won't judge you at all. I don't knock Nikefiendin. He's all about the money and doesn't try to pretend he's not. That's my only issue with Sean. He seems like a chill dude. I'd have a beer with him. I just don't like how he plays off being all about "the culture" when he's really just trying to make as much money as he can.

I get what you’re saying but he probably feels like he’s helping people procure items that they wouldn’t normally have access to... That’s the service he provides... By no means is he forcing anyone to pay triple or quadruple the cost of something... that’s the decision people have made before they walk in the store...

The whole limited nonsense has a lot more to do with the exclusivity of having and item then the actual item itself... because once you fill a hole another one opens with the next drop you have to have... it’s a massive marketing scheme that has made Nike, Supreme, Adidas, KITH and the like very wealthy.... The truth is no one needs 50 pairs of sneakers...

I get what you’re saying but he probably feels like he’s helping people procure items that they wouldn’t normally have access to... That’s the service he provides... By no means is he forcing anyone to pay triple or quadruple the cost of something... that’s the decision people have made before they walk in the store...

The whole limited nonsense has a lot more to do with the exclusivity of having and item then the actual item itself... because once you fill a hole another one opens with the next drop you have to have... it’s a massive marketing scheme that has made Nike, Supreme, Adidas, KITH and the like very wealthy.... The truth is no one needs 50 pairs of sneakers...

continual becoming and never being.

Thats why many people dont like him.
He feels like he is helping people ,when in fact he is only helping himself get wealthier.
There are thousands of Seans willing to "help you" for x3 the retail price. He is just one of them.
He is a hyprocrite who masks himself as a vintage clothes seller and collector ,when in fact at least half his business is reselling sneakers and limited streatwear brands.

But the root of the problem is :
1. Nike collaborating with a full time reseller .
He is not the average small time reseller ,who resells a couple of kicks per year to make a few extra bucks so he can buy a different pair for resell or a bunch of others for retail.
As people said earlier he has goons lining up at stores to buy all the limited stuff , so he is working against the average consumer and collector.

2. Nike producing something that tens of thousands of people voted in very limited numbers
Most of those who voted , i strongly believe they would buy the sneaker they voted to be released.
But Nike doesnt care.
They want us to buy their new air max 270.
Sorry Nike not going to happen.:lol:

Last edited:
They cooking up in Ny already. No idea where they will go next. I unfortunately have to work on this lovely day but if y’all can eat I’ve done my part lol

D8B99A17-70C5-431A-B5E8-0E9519407F6B.png
E5245D7A-F17E-4837-867B-DB347C5FC60F.png

He is not the average small time reseller ,who resells a couple of kicks per year to make a few extra bucks so he can buy a different pair for resell or a bunch of others for retail.
As people said earlier he has goons lining up at stores to buy all the limited stuff , so he is working against the average consumer and collector.

Upvote for this. Was shocked when I checked out Round Two to find its a full blown reseller website. Usually someone who designs a shoe gets a release on their own website....

The funniest thing about this collab is the question of whether he would even sell these for retail on his own website? :lol:

Thats why many people dont like him.
He feels like he is helping people ,when in fact he is only helping himself get wealthier.
There are thousands of Seans willing to "help you" for x3 the retail price. He is just one of them.
He is a hyprocrite who masks himself as a vintage clothes seller and collector ,when in fact at least half his business is reselling sneakers and limited streatwear brands.

2. Nike producing something that tens of thousands of people voted in very limited numbers
Most of those who voted , i strongly believe they would buy the sneaker they voted to be released.
But Nike doesnt care.
They want us to buy their new air max 270.
Sorry Nike not going to happen.:lol:

I think the worst part of it is that Nike has helped get his name and Round Two out there. They essentially gave him and his stores free promotion, so he's profiting far beyond the kicks. He's become a brand over the past year. I wonder if other sneaker companies are going to try and go to him now.

He's come a long way from Broad St.

To those who have won raffles requiring one’s Instagram and/or Twitter handle/username, did you include the “@“? I don’t and only recall one raffle that specified it.

I’ve lost all hope on getting the 97/1’s at retail. Hoping I’ll be able to snag the acronym VM’s at least, or it’s gonna be a disappointing Air Max day.

Back
Top Bottom