THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

this led me to resell don’t care how anyone feels.

whatever i can get my hands on i have no choice but to use the proceeds on the stuff i actually want.

basically what i did to get the SW so it’s all relative
I feel you. Do what you can afford/feel what’s best. There’s something to be said of peace of mind. Now you don’t have to worry bout these anymore.

For anyone that’s used GOAT, if I have credits do they take from there nd they charge me the leftover amount if I place an offer....I know they do it I just buy it for the price

imagine if jaysee lopez from the u.n. designed a shoe, his style & aesthetic is always so dope, i'm sure he'd kill it.

If he's selling them for $900

Are they buying them for $600????

Where's the love Sean!!! lmao

For anyone that’s used GOAT, if I have credits do they take from there nd they charge me the leftover amount if I place an offer....I know they do it I just buy it for the price
if you have credits it will pull from their first and charge the rest to your CC.

When you voted for the shoe they should have given you an option to pay for it last year which guaranteed you a pair on release date...

The hate shouldn’t be directed at Sean... he turned his passion into a hustle which he is using to provide for his family... He didn’t invent reselling... He’s just taking advantage of an opportunity... Anyone who wouldn’t do the same given the opportunity is just foolish...

The truth is that Nike should have made the shoe more readily available... that’s the bottom line... but in today’s society that isn’t what sells... The exclusivity of the 97/1 is helping them to sell out of shoes that wouldn’t have even gotten a second look from most hadn’t there been this much hype behind Airmax day...

Bespoke
Screenshot_20180325-002902_Instagram.jpg

When you voted for the shoe they should have given you an option to pay for it last year which guaranteed you a pair on release date...

The hate shouldn’t be directed at Sean... he turned his passion into a hustle which he is using to provide for his family... He didn’t invent reselling... He’s just taking advantage of an opportunity... Anyone who wouldn’t do the same given the opportunity is just foolish...

The truth is that Nike should have made the shoe more readily available... that’s the bottom line... but in today’s society that isn’t what sells... The exclusivity of the 97/1 is helping them to sell out of shoes that wouldn’t have even gotten a second look from most hadn’t there been this much hype behind Airmax day...
I didn't like Sean before this shoe simply bc he's a hypocrite. Again, I don't knock is hustle. Make your money and I won't judge you at all. I don't knock Nikefiendin. He's all about the money and doesn't try to pretend he's not. That's my only issue with Sean. He seems like a chill dude. I'd have a beer with him. I just don't like how he plays off being all about "the culture" when he's really just trying to make as much money as he can.

I didn't like Sean before this shoe simply bc he's a hypocrite. Again, I don't knock is hustle. Make your money and I won't judge you at all. I don't knock Nikefiendin. He's all about the money and doesn't try to pretend he's not. That's my only issue with Sean. He seems like a chill dude. I'd have a beer with him. I just don't like how he plays off being all about "the culture" when he's really just trying to make as much money as he can.
Are you gonna cop the kicks?

For a PRM the quality is dissapointing, imo!
Tongue sucks and bad creasing after 1,5 wears! But still good!!!

yes, but a lot of people don't wear them so they will never have a creasing problem or whatever with lol, it's an object (a very nice object they are very pretty these grey, if I would not hold back I would do them mine :wink: but we can not buy everything :frown: )

happy for those who managed to have SW or DLX animal last week :smile: (perso I was unlucky yesterday at 9 am I had an appointment with my boss, so no SW raffle on nike europe for me, it's a life... but I imagine that later in the year we will have an good restock like anniversary red last year)

Last edited:
happy for those who managed to have SW or DLX animal last week :smile: (perso I was unlucky yesterday at 9 am I had an appointment with my boss, so no SW raffle on nike europe for me, it's a life... but I imagine that later in the year we will have an good restock like anniversary red last year)

97/1s arent like the annivarsaries drop.
They are more like the Masters drop , both droping on AMday.
I dont recall Masters restocking on NDC , so i doubt the 97/1s will.

But i really hope they do ,as i hit 0/20 (or more) raffles.

Back
Top Bottom