THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My only draw winning

64EB7FDC-E662-4BB0-BFA9-BB097D6C4E6E.png

Btw, current rate for some SW TD’s

123862A1-8AC8-4089-B3AF-E3AB0808E225.png

:thud:
But that W though! I'm out here looking for a pair of masters but prices are crazy for a size 12.

I’ve only retured one shoe instore. But I have a lot of stuff that I cancelled within the first 30 mins of order. I’ve still won draws after those. Not sure if canceling counts

Nike staff @ NTLV told me a few years ago that frequent in store returns will have you flagged. He said you’re better off doing it online. Also, most retailers that flag you will also block/ban you from shopping at their store. If Nike thinks folks are resellers, why wouldn’t they monitor the sizes we buy? My sizes have been 11.5 to 12 and for the past two years it’s been 12.5 to 13. I think resellers gobble up any size.

But it could and should go the other way too. If youre returning for a legit reason then youd think Nike might hook you up in a draw to make up for it.
They give discount codes for that. And if it's one here and there, I don't think it causes an issue. It's when people have 18 returns in a year. Or when people make 8 iD's with the intent of keeping 1. That's just abuse of the policy and I don't blame Nike at all for flagging those accounts, if they indeed do.

as I small business owner I do feel a slight pang of guilt for all the returns I make but on the flip side Nike is a billion dollar company w/a crazy up to a yr return no questions asked policy....

that’s on them imo

If that’s why I can’t catch a W ever then so be it but I have a fresh account w/only purchases, different address, name, email & cc attached and same story for that account as well so who the fvk really knows.

as I small business owner I do feel a slight pang of guilt for all the returns I make but on the flip side Nike is a billion dollar company w/a crazy up to a yr return no questions asked policy....

that’s on them imo

If that’s why I can’t catch a W ever then so be it but I have a fresh account w/only purchases, different address, name, email & cc attached and same story for that account as well so who the fvk really knows.
Small business or big business, it doesn't really make much difference. Abusing a policy is abusing a policy. But hey, I'm gonna move into the house next to your pizza shop. You offer free use of the restroom for paying customers. I'll buy one Coke the day I move in. I'm now considered a paying customer bc nothing in your policy says I can only use it on the visit I buy something. It's a loophole so I'll abuse it. So I'm gonna come take 2 ****s in your bathroom every day and clog up the toilet. You have to pay to get it unclogged. Don't you dare tell me to stop either bc I'm a paying customer. We'll still be friends right? :nerd:

They give discount codes for that. And if it's one here and there, I don't think it causes an issue. It's when people have 18 returns in a year. Or when people make 8 iD's with the intent of keeping 1. That's just abuse of the policy and I don't blame Nike at all for flagging those accounts, if they indeed do.
im sure its reasonable

Well, hopefully they're lenient since their QC is poor, and sizing across different models is inconsistent.

Small business or big business, it doesn't really make much difference. Abusing a policy is abusing a policy. But hey, I'm gonna move into the house next to your pizza shop. You offer free use of the restroom for paying customers. I'll buy one Coke the day I move in. I'm now considered a paying customer bc nothing in your policy says I can only use it on the visit I buy something. It's a loophole so I'll abuse it. So I'm gonna come take 2 ****s in your bathroom every day and clog up the toilet. You have to pay to get it unclogged. Don't you dare tell me to stop either bc I'm a paying customer. We'll still be friends right? :nerd:

You would never move from FL to Jersey though :wink:

Yeah, i live in Philly suburbs so we had the snow too and i am familiar with NJ. I would probably choose FL if i had to make a choice, tired of these ****ing winters :lol:

Back
Top Bottom