THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

lol maybe this explains why I’m 0-49

I no bs have returned 30+ pairs in the last few yrs
Could be bs but that's what s buddy that works for nike corporate told me. He said excessive returns gets you flagged as a reseller bc it looks like you're buying to flip and then returning if it bricks.

Oh just wait the Ls are still rolling in

Lol

8353E6BC-9911-4132-B66F-4F9FEACF6AF2.png

It hurts you in draws but that's it.

Could be bs but that's what s buddy that works for nike corporate told me. He said excessive returns gets you flagged as a reseller bc it looks like you're buying to flip and then returning if it bricks.

Did he go into detail about "excessive returns"? I'll admit, I do a lot of impulse buying from NDC, some i've kept and others I was either not happy with the quality or figured this was something I shouldnt have purchased.

I know in the last 4 months, I returned 7-8 pairs of shoes, some of which I hit on SNKRS for friends that ended up getting through anyway.

edit: take that back, was just 4 pairs in the past 4 months lol

Last edited:
But it could and should go the other way too. If youre returning for a legit reason then youd think Nike might hook you up in a draw to make up for it.

Back
Top Bottom