THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Small business or big business, it doesn't really make much difference. Abusing a policy is abusing a policy. But hey, I'm gonna move into the house next to your pizza shop. You offer free use of the restroom for paying customers. I'll buy one Coke the day I move in. I'm now considered a paying customer bc nothing in your policy says I can only use it on the visit I buy something. It's a loophole so I'll abuse it. So I'm gonna come take 2 ****s in your bathroom every day and clog up the toilet. You have to pay to get it unclogged. Don't you dare tell me to stop either bc I'm a paying customer. We'll still be friends right? :nerd:
I think it really depends on whether the coke is diet, cherry or regular coke.

As for the returns, Nike forces us to do it this way. If i even want to see a shoe half the time I have to buy first ask questions last. There’s been plenty of shoes I’ve bought, opened the box just long enough to let a little air out and catch a glimpse, tape that thing back up and sent it back. Sorry, if some of these shoes were easier to get it wouldn’t happen as much. I don’t feel bad at all.

As for the returns, Nike forces us to do it this way. If i even want to see a shoe half the time I have to buy first ask questions last. There’s been plenty of shoes I’ve bought, opened the box just long enough to let a little air out and catch a glimpse, tape that thing back up and sent it back. Sorry, if some of these shoes were easier to get it wouldn’t happen as much. I don’t feel bad at all.
That's understandable. That's not really abuse. It's buying 8 iD's knowing you'll only keep 1. It's entering every Lebron watch raffle and waiting to see what resell is to see if you'll sell on StockX or send back to Nike.

I don't know what behavior irks me so bad. It's not my money that's being wasted. I'd be lying if I said it didn't irk me though.

as I small business owner I do feel a slight pang of guilt for all the returns I make but on the flip side Nike is a billion dollar company w/a crazy up to a yr return no questions asked policy....

that’s on them imo

If that’s why I can’t catch a W ever then so be it but I have a fresh account w/only purchases, different address, name, email & cc attached and same story for that account as well so who the fvk really knows.

Pretty much. They created this environment BNTL. If you can't try it on locally to determine your size or you're hyping it as limited, well ... that's on them. They're constantly manipulating inventory in an effort to have you buy. To a degree, what the hell do they expect? Would be more suspect if you're just buying shoes all over the spectrum or aren't even close to your size. Or constantly wearing shoes and returning them in the 30 day period. All that said, regardless of rationale, NIke can still do whatever the hell they want, because well, they're Nike.

They could simply charge a restock fee on IDs of like 10 dollars. Im sure that would cover it

But this all explains why they do limited shoes, to minimize returns. Which then gives them room to use more premium materials.

Lol dblplay1212 dblplay1212

cry harder waaaaaah

“I got kicked off the fb air max one group for reselling but I want to use the $ for air maxes so it’s differnt”

“I bought a swoosh account for 500$ and made 6 ids but then someone else using the same account made 29 so it got shut down now I’m out my 500$ so I’m gonna call Nike and get the employee fired if I don’t get my $ back waaaaaah”

You’re soft af bro. Stay lame

Mr act like I’m day 1 when I’m really day 1,000,000,000

giphy.gif

Man, I thought we were just kidding in here lol

Lol dblplay1212 dblplay1212

cry harder waaaaaah

“I got kicked off the fb air max one group for reselling but I want to use the $ for air maxes so it’s differnt”

“I bought a swoosh account for 500$ and made 6 ids but then someone else using the same account made 29 so it got shut down now I’m out my 500$ so I’m gonna call Nike and get the employee fired if I don’t get my $ back waaaaaah”

You’re soft af bro. Stay lame

Mr act like I’m day 1 when I’m really day 1,000,000,000
:smh:

checked out the recent sales for size 10 on stockx today
looks like most sellers accepting mid 400s at the moment
hopefully people stop with the $500+ bid nonsense
upload_2018-3-28_11-12-44.png

dblplay1212 dblplay1212 is my homie but my guy plays too much

I ain’t one to play ****

Since you’re putting it all out on the web, care to share with us what set you off? I don’t recall him saying anything outlandish recently.

Can we all just get along? All these overhyped shoes are making us go crazy! Ha ha

Back
Top Bottom