THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Wow nice come up Bdot. Kind of worries me that a US shop is on their second run of these, selling for US retail, and we don't know anything about a US release yet. I wonder what the story is there. I hope they aren't just going to randomly pop up in shops here, I'm relying on an online purchase for the US release.

Edit: pics look great too! Nice little Tuesday night it looks like lol
Yea man thats what I'm saying I've been bugging every LA shop the past month about these including all the UNDFTDs and no one knows anything and I was almost going to go the euro website route. Its kind of weird because I copped the Roshe Mint FBs at another spot the same way by walking in. I dont know if there was an official release date on those because they popped up at urban outfitters in the masses a month after Finishline dropped them. If I find any info on a mass release I'll keep everyone posted and might cop pair 2

i bought my first pair of am1s the other day w/ the pimentos and i gotta say these are my favorite kicks right now. straight up FIRE!! I dont get how these are sitting people are sleeping big time.

Last edited:
My FB order from the Drome restock restock shipped on Saturday.

They should be here by Saturday like last time.

I can finally rock these and get rid of my size 10's.I will remember to go up in size next time.Lesson learned.

Last edited:
i bought my first pair of am1s the other day w/ the pimentos and i gotta say these are my favorite kicks right now. straight up FIRE!! I dont get how these are sitting people are sleeping big time.
They are a nice shoe, but the shape is one of the worst for the AM1.

I had to re-shape my milans ( I usually rubber-band them so the toe is bent a little more downwards) just be careful how you do it.

Thunder Blues aka "Olympics" came in today. After continuous searches $99 shipped is too sweet. definitely my favourite AM1 I have

al i can say is :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Nike x A.P.C Spring 2013 Collection

AM1 black/black gum sole :pimp:

Pic from MN

The all white pair has a gum sole also.

Pic from SN

Last edited:
I ordered those FB's and got my confirmation from Size?  
pimp.gif

My dumbass tried to do a Euro to USD conversion and thought the price came out to like $130.  Didn't realize til I saw my CC was billed $150 that it was in British pounds.  Oh well its only like a $20 difference if you factor in tax/shipping

Anyone know how long it usually takes for them to ship to the US?

Zadehkicks ON EBAY has the black/mint/pink FB's if anyone doesn't mind $205 Dont know if that's been posted here..but probably proof that its hitting the states soon though

Wow crazy.

That Nike tweet woke me up and I was able to grab a pair.

$125 is nice.

Now,I gotta return 3 damn pair of these lol smh.

already have the FBs but checked the Nike site, is it weird that they only have 8.9.10.11? No half sizes either it appears unless I am wrong?

already have the FBs but checked the Nike site, is it weird that they only have 8.9.10.11? No half sizes either it appears unless I am wrong?
Saw the same thing. Hoping for a FSR restock soon. Unless they flew by that quickly
tired.gif

threre were some half sizes at first I happened to be looking at Nike.com and caught it before they tweeted out the info by about a minute

Back
Top Bottom