THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

WOW, so fast lmao. Surprised? Course not, but yea half sizes must have went with the quickness..

I would keep refreshing....pretty sure sizes keep falling out of carts if you still are in the need.

just scooped my pair of fb's.they will be here friday.my beaches of rio max 1's will be here too

Got a Size 12, 13 was gone by the time I got there.
Hope they run really big.
Or I'll have to try to trade with somebody for a 13.

Got a Size 12, 13 was gone by the time I got there.
Hope they run really big.
Or I'll have to try to trade with somebody for a 13.
dont wanna burst your bubble man, but these don't run big at all.  TTS for me but some people went half size up too

Last edited:
So there weren't any half sizes huh? Need a 9.5, but grabbed a 10. Will work, but hopefully half sizes will pop up.

Edit: size 8 is back available. All were gone a couple minutes ago.

Last edited:
Shoulda pulled the trigger on the 9 in my cart for the resell. Oh well, got a 10 for myself
won't resellers get killed on these since they are a GR?  They will be everywhere...unless I'm missing something

won't resellers get killed on these since they are a GR?  They will be everywhere...unless I'm missing something
I'm not sure with how quick they went without a planned release and a random tweet I'd guess there really wasn't that many pairs available. Plus doubt they'd get killed even if it was a GR people would still pay a little over retail if they really wanted a pair.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom