THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

EE02734D-E196-46B5-A1FA-7E1025E44BDF.jpeg

Ok I’m pretty salty. Blends had the laces all the way tied and really tight. And with the tissue paper pushing up on the tongues, this is the result smh.

Any ideas on how to get these ridiculous wrinkles out?

EE02734D-E196-46B5-A1FA-7E1025E44BDF.jpeg

Ok I’m pretty salty. Blends had the laces all the way tied and really tight. And with the tissue paper pushing up on the tongues, this is the result smh.

Any ideas on how to get these ridiculous wrinkles out?

Good old fashion "steam" technique would probably work.

It’s only not right if they make you stand outside and wait. If you willingly camp before they open that’s 100% on you for showing up however early not knowing if they will even have your size.
idk man, if I get there early and I'm first in line and they don't have my size, I'm going to be super salty if they just run me out of the store.

Good old fashion "steam" technique would probably work.
Yea I thought about that but I don’t have a steamer. So it would have to be the steam option on my iron. But the more I think about it I doubt I’ll be able to get them fully out, especially the ones at the bottom of the tongue. Some of the wrinkles are full blown creases. I don’t think I could even iron them out if that was an option.
I chased these down for awhile and was lucky to cop at a discount thanks to a fellow NT’er but I doubt the laces will cover up the wrinkles completely. Knowing me it will always bother me. Debating sending them back.

Last edited:
Just lace them up and wear them, The wrinkles will probably be gone by the time you take them off

Or stuff the shoe and shape it straight and tight then turn the shower on and leave them in there with the door shut and no exhaust fan.

Or better yet, go to a YMCA with them and sneak them into the steam room.

Just lace them up and wear them, The wrinkles will probably be gone by the time you take them off

Or stuff the shoe and shape it straight and tight then turn the shower on and leave them in there with the door shut and no exhaust fan.

Or better yet, go to a YMCA with them and sneak them into the steam room.
Was thinking the same. It’s under the laces anyway
Im thinking he could be trying to keep them DS maybe?

Alright crisis averted lol I know I was being super anal but I’m just that way about my shoes. I took an iron to the tongue and got most of them out. Once they’re laced up they shouldn’t be visible.
But no I plan on rockin these asap. It’s just every time I get a new pair of shoes, I usually iron out the laces, spray them with protectant and get the lacing just right. That way I don’t ever have to do it again. I typically will never lace them again, just slip them on and go. I realize it’s an over the top process but what can I say haha
Thanks for all the replies though!

Attachments

• 9FA66007-0A3F-43B4-93D0-381DB93AAAD3.jpeg
    9FA66007-0A3F-43B4-93D0-381DB93AAAD3.jpeg
    324.7 KB · Views: 74
Yo guys can I get away with going up .5 on atmos elephant am1? I’m 10.5 usually, I have the anniversary reds in that size and they are pretty snug I know I can go up to 11 in those but does the leather toe make a difference? Thinking of copping off goat but 11 is like 55 bucks cheaper than 10.5

Yo guys can I get away with going up .5 on atmos elephant am1? I’m 10.5 usually, I have the anniversary reds in that size and they are pretty snug I know I can go up to 11 in those but does the leather toe make a difference? Thinking of copping off goat but 11 is like 55 bucks cheaper than 10.5
I went half down. This new mold seems to fit big to me so not sure how anyone is going half up on these.

Back
Top Bottom