THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

3DA46DBF-504D-4BCC-A3E0-79AF56EBED8B.jpeg

Finally got the Atmos in. I was planning on copping the SWs at resale but when you hit at retail you don’t mind spending the rest on another’s pair. Still came out ahead based on current resale.

I understand selling shoes only to those who wants to keep but at the same time, if I pay money for something, I have every right to do whatever I want to do with them. Yeah it sucks I personally can never get anything now days but it is what it is.

I understand selling shoes only to those who wants to keep but at the same time, if I pay money for something, I have every right to do whatever I want to do with them. Yeah it sucks I personally can never get anything now days but it is what it is.
As a retailer, the have the right to sell to who they want to. Nobody is forcing you to buy from them. I assume they got clearance from Nike. I know Sneaker Polotics did something similar for a Yeezy release a few years ago and Adidas had cleared it. If you dont want to buy under their rules, buy elsewhere.

As a retailer, the have the right to sell to who they want to. Nobody is forcing you to buy from them. I assume they got clearance from Nike. I know Sneaker Polotics did something similar for a Yeezy release a few years ago and Adidas had cleared it. If you dont want to buy under their rules, buy elsewhere.

Yeah they do the same at ubiq but these guys just do it for Twitter and backdoor with them is on a whole another level. Not to mention taking bribes.

And you re up’d crazy like that?

Came back with the 45 :lol::pimp:
haha yea basically. I loved them as a kid and through my early 20's but then moved to a beach town and wore flip flops for about a decade. Got back into them a few years ago and saw what I'd missed so started hunting down what I'd missed. I owe a lot to the people here for showing me what all I missed.

Lol, I was never in the target demographic of the jacket but I love the color scheme. The snow beach Air Max 1s are awesome and the BSTN Reebok collab as well

Back
Top Bottom