THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

My pair from kixsquare came in. Mad I was thinking about waiting around for disco to get them. Always wanted a pair of curry's, got so crazy I almost bought a pair of 90's at one point lol. Very happy with this purchase and although I don't double up much, I think I will keep an eye out for them when they hit discount prices.

Last edited:
1526436578140447658431.jpg
Curry's came in from NDC and guess what...they sent me the exact product in the exact color I ordered, and they went straight to feet. This thread is reminding me of the true blue 3 fiasco from 2016. If these had sold out, I bet there would be less quality complaints and more people upset about missing out. No disrespect and no replies to anyone that will likely disagree, but if you are unsatisfied then send them back and let the rest of us enjoy.

20180512_214033.jpg

My contribution to the #HappywithmyCurrys thread.

Non sneaker nerd cousin walked into a local boutique. He noticed these and sent me pics about how dope they are. He was able to get me my size as well. Really liking the colorway, definitely doper on feet too.

Half the time I can't see the flaws and qc issues people post about. Unless it makes the sneaker uncomfortable to the point it's unwearable, then doesn't bother me too much.

My turn to chime in:

Ordered 1 pair from Sweden and 1 from Chicago. Thought I could mix and match. Sweden's are pretty good. One mudguard is about half the size of the other, but overall QC I'm happy with. Chicago's are alittle worse, BUT the two pairs' mudguard colors are very different. Sweden's are much more orange and suede is much longer. Getting rid of the tiny mudguard shoe is now out of the question. Both pairs are atleast half size small, but I can see these stretching out. I no longer think yall are crazy.

BBE9BB7B-8DE1-430A-83EC-EBFD16895270.jpeg
7C3322E6-C3D5-4F18-86C8-4B00E4103261.jpeg
I’m not picky with my sneakers but for the price I paid, and the fact that both pairs of the same right shoe does bother me because they were $160 with taxes, from Nike and SNS. One looks like they forgot to finish painting which I can repaint but I shouldn’t have to. The second has excess glue and cleft lip. If I paid less, I wouldn’t care to much but not worth the price tag.

11058229-3326-4C4A-853E-AF598C084AE6.jpeg

Bespokes have been gross... QuickTake

Keep the dark curry pics coming. Liking the contributions.

If I didn’t have to pay return shipping to SNS (Sweden...):lol: I would’ve sent back and grabbed green curry from notre already. Just easier to beat in my mind.

Honestly, some people are too difficult to look at too closely, remember that once at the feet you will not see anything that is bothering you in hand (for small details)

and do not think that the mudguard will stay as new, the pictures of people who have the perfect mudguard like new are just people who put them just for the pictures or who have not yet wear them and haven't walk with, that's all (when you wear you walk the mudguard take bump and creasing it's normal on air max 1)

(after for some people I understand the complaints, it is normal that we want to be happy with his pair for this price, but for others I do not understand them they have a good pair)

Last edited:
Im good with glue stains, loose threads and different mudguard heights but unnatural looking dents and creases is a no go! Nike is not the only culprit since a lot of New balance suffer the same fate but they have no place in my closet! Lol

Check ebay, not sure what size your looking for but they're there and sitting. And yes, they look pretty funky in person. And not the good kind of funk.

My man byza wore his for 5 mins and toes dents arrived. ( his pic below )Is just the way the new design is.

Mine arrived theyre all good, will rock the hell out of them. Noted quite a lot seem to have that rolled flat look around the edge of the mudguard. I dont mind it though.

78C5A3F7-56ED-40AB-B352-F51F094FE0DF.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom