THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

89327A3B-8062-4294-8CC2-107A8DD0173D.png
Anybody got these? What’re they like in person thinking bout grabbing a pair for 150

these were in outlets for like $40 after sales at one point
sitting cause everyone scared to rock them

1 and done type shoe

89327A3B-8062-4294-8CC2-107A8DD0173D.png
Anybody got these? What’re they like in person thinking bout grabbing a pair for 150

That's too much.

Reminds me of a fig beetle

they are ugly as F, and the toebox shape is like a brick, they remind me of those dog poop flies

ahhhhhh return of the poop flies!!!! this brings me back to the good ol dark age days. this topic beats out SWs and how to lace my sneakers talk anyday...
669639-700M.jpg

latest

Im good with glue stains, loose threads and different mudguard heights but unnatural looking dents and creases is a no go! Nike is not the only culprit since a lot of New balance suffer the same fate but they have no place in my closet! Lol

this man knows. My curry's came in and there is no toe dent thank the lord. There are small glue stains...the mudguards are different heights and there are some nice deep scrapes in the suede on the heal of the right shoe. But i love them. I am fine with most anything because i know i will beat them up eventually. But i can't look down at the ninja toe / camel toe / toe dent every single time a wear them and be happy.

So after wearing for a week in these, they have loosened up a little.

I went TTS to my UK size (similar to my Adidas) and they are a little snug at first. No immediate toe dents as reported by some buyers here, but that changed later by the 2-3rd day when they start appearing. Not a biggie because i'm not one to keep looking at my shoes while i go about my daily. I think it's the inner lining that maybe causing this. Secondly and more importantly, this release doesn't breathe well. The mesh doesn't allow the foot to breath at all. Why do i know this? I smell it heh. I don't get this with PK obviously. Day & Night. So for summer, these will cause your feet to raise in temperature and get stinky fast.

:Edit: I forgot to mention that wearing thin socks -like those from Uniqlo- will help minimise the snugness and to a lesser extent, sweaty stinky feet.

Last edited:
Short update for those who care , I received my second pair of curry today and this time everything perfect.
The pair from mr Porter is clearly defective so I will return and keep the one from Nike HK.
Below is Picture to illustrate and no I don’t think it’s normal to accept such kind of QC issue, a company like Nike it’s a shame to not have any QC in place. If you like to pay money and get crap and convince yourself it’s fine then good for you but can’t ignore there is problem with this release. Enough talking

On top the pair from Mr Porter and bottom from Nike HK

A6374EA6-FFE8-414D-B808-14E8C784DA8E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom