THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Screenshot (23).png

So if they did Currys and elephants

surely the chlorophylls are somewhere around the corner...

I bet theyre going to be next year's animal am1

exactly why I gave up chasing older pairs.

eventually everything will be retro’d

imagine paying 1.5-2k for patta pack air max 1’s only to see them retro’d the following yr.

nothing is sacred except $ to Nike these days.

don’t get me wrong, I love that they retro older stuff but I’d hate to be the last guy to find out after you’d paid through the nose for that “rare pair”.

Currys were a gr and Elephants were Atmos and they've retro'd Safari and Animals too. They haven't retro'd any Patta yet. Even as someone that owns most of the Patta pack, I'd be thrilled to see them retro the entire pack. If I were betting on next year's AMD am1, I'd go with Viotech just bc it's another Atmos pair.

exactly why I gave up chasing older pairs.

eventually everything will be retro’d

imagine paying 1.5-2k for patta pack air max 1’s only to see them retro’d the following yr.

nothing is sacred except $ to Nike these days.

don’t get me wrong, I love that they retro older stuff but I’d hate to be the last guy to find out after you’d paid through the nose for that “rare pair”.
eh the problem isn’t that Nike retros stuff just people overvaluing these shoes. Don’t care about any shoes getting retroed

I swear I'm going to fight the next person that cries over some small bull**** quality issue. It's every thread these days. This mudguard was 1mm higher than the other. This elephant print on my J's was a tick lighter than the other. It's cheap massed produced sneakers. They aren't museum masterpieces to go over with a magnifying glass. Learn to deal with it or stop buying cheap sneakers. ****.
You so full of **** with this broken record of your, open your eyes many of us posted pictures , actually very clear pictures showing defective shoes, fuzzy fxxing hairy suede all over on one pair and you want us to be the good sheep that say nothing, does Nike feeding your family or what? Since when must buy luxury sneakers that cost thousands dollars to expect some decent quality?

Anniversaries? If so 3rd restock!! where the hell are the royals!! I need a pair
Maybe we got a wait a lil while. This is awesome tho. The OG cws haven’t dropped on footsites yet so hopefully we see the rest of the OG cws make it for those that still haven’t gotten a pair yet

I wish that they also come in France (OG Red Anni, i want them lol)

otherwise today after walking a lot with my curry is always perfect, absolutely no toe dent for me :smile:

they attract the eye, they break a lot of necks :tongue: , really a nice AM1...

OG boy always with OG sneakers! really happy with my pair and the insole swap!

:nthat:

Last edited:
You so full of **** with this broken record of your, open your eyes many of us posted pictures , actually very clear pictures showing defective shoes, fuzzy fxxing hairy suede all over on one pair and you want us to be the good sheep that say nothing, does Nike feeding your family or what? Since when must buy luxury sneakers that cost thousands dollars to expect some decent quality?
Yes, I'm actually Phil Knight.

This is what worries me and probably comforts you

I just want that green in an og style colorway

no need for corduroy and mini swoosh
Na no comfort man. I'd love for them to retro them. I love all the colorways except the Lucky Greens. I'd love to have them and be able to wear them without caution. I wear all of them often but I'm lying if I say I don't take a little more caution than I do with my anny restock pairs. Forecast has to be 0% chance of rain lol.

Back
Top Bottom