THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I've seen a few people post the 1/90's on instagram. Did i miss out on the release or something? Thought they werent do until the end of the year.

I've seen a few people post the 1/90's on instagram. Did i miss out on the release or something? Thought they werent do until the end of the year.
Some spots (like Clot) had a release already. Coincidentally, got the notification a few minutes ago that they’ve been delivered today.

Still no refund from sns smh, i just return my bstn pair, they will take their time to process the refund too

Ask a nike rep for a code for future use otherwise on foot probably unnoticeable?
They're just going back, ended up landing another pair that came in looking good. I've never had to get multiples to just end up with one good pair of sneakers :lol:

today: repping for that dark ages thin mudguard tribe!...
2010AirMax1BlackScuba.jpg

What are these?

They're like these.. Bit pricey but kept buying a few over the years and now got enough for all my pairs. I even put them in all my DS pairs stored in boxes. The cedar wood acts as an absorbent to keep moisture locked down.

Amazon product ASIN B00XL5OI8G
I would probably go the cheaper route and place small cedar blocks in boxes or shoes. To keep shape, I use $1 IKEA shoe trees.

Back
Top Bottom