07.png
08.png
09.png
10.png

Last edited:
Quick question from a wide-footer:

9 on Racers/AM97s
8.5 on unpadded Trainers/UB/Reacts

I'm not too sure how the sizing goes with these so any help or suggestion would be appreciated! Thanks guys :smile:

Is that an option for nikeid? 90 midsoles on 1? I wished they bring out the colors so I can make a pair of clots. Such odd colors yet so beautiful.

Those Bespokes are terrible as 99% of the Bespokes I‘ve seen so far!
Unbelievable that peeps have such bad taste and are willing to pay 1000$ for this ****!
On the other side a well made Bespoke isn’t worth the money either!

Singledout made good job and those Bespoke Ind?!? posted from Modzilla at AMD were great! Talking about the Carhartt ones! Really nice!!!
terrible? really? this particular one?

i would agree that most arent worth a second look. but this one is pretty nice. (not my bag) but def nice. kept good, classic color blocking, nothing wild or out of place. slap a patta x parra on that same one...and what would you guys think?

who plays himself more? the guy that spends the money and does exactly what he wants to do? or the one that dumbs it down so that his bespoke is accepted by some bonehead mass audience?

bespoke not worth the money? ok...what is? 10 GRs at $100 a piece? a pair of SWs and atmos elephants at resale? a pair of kaws 4s? in the end, its all 1k...

folks be thinking bespoke is easy...it isnt as easy as it seems.

in the end. all that really matters is that the person in the appt is happy with what they made.

its all love though...opinion respected

Finally after swapping pairs about all week..
IMG_2167.jpg
man this may have pushed me to get the red and complete all 3. Waiting on my Greens, do they come with white laces? If not here are folks preferred places to cop laces? I notice nike doesn't sell them. i have bought some at the outlet but usually they're just the round laces.

Back
Top Bottom