THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

AH8145-201-1.jpg

AH8145-201-a.jpg

AH8145-201
MEDIUM OLIVE/SEQUOIA NEUTRAL
Better than green curries in my opinion.

Has anyone ever had issues with Lapstone&Hammer? I ordered some air max 1's from them on discount. and they sent me the wrong size. I called customer service but they dont pick up, and theyre horrible on email.
Lapstone and hammer is legit. Give them some time.

You're only GR Jerry because you're a hype beast with money and have already purchased almost all the limited collabs and sought after older 1s, what other option do you have left until a new collab comes out? That's an asinine statement.
I could move on to off white? :nerd:

But seriously there's still lots of old stuff that I don't have. Just doesn't seem worth it now when there's so many good gr's coming out for $110.

9E9ED90A-78B2-4858-80DE-94008E8B6762.jpeg

These beauts came in today. $115 shipped can’t complain.

Does anyone spray these or anything? Haven’t had a full leather or all white AM1before and not sure how to handle them to be honest haha

Should be alright with using wet wipes on em, taken my Carolina jewels to raves and parties just wipe them down the next day

Looking forwards to these..
Uitgelicht-Blog.jpg

Naamloos-1.jpg

Black.jpg

GREY.jpg

@AIRMAXDISCIPLE
The AH8145-004 you posted the other day (2nd pic).. Any idea of release date? Can't find any info, looks solid :nthat:
These are all dope. But u can make them on Nike id if not very close. Nike is already starting to overproduce a bunch of generic am1s at this point. They should just give us the classics. And restock the damn atmos elephants one time for me lol :nthat:

These are very nice the perfect summer sneaker I've been hunting for a pair but refuse to pay more than 60-70 since they are all white and will be a pain to keep clean.
What size are you? These are a 12
Awhile ago pairs popped up here and there for below 100 but as of late I couldn’t find any for a decent price. He had them listed for 130 plus 15 shipped but I randomly searched his eBay user name on Instagram and what do you know. Worked out a deal for 115 shipped. I’m happy

What size are you? These are a 12
Awhile ago pairs popped up here and there for below 100 but as of late I couldn’t find any for a decent price. He had them listed for 130 plus 15 shipped but I randomly searched his eBay user name on Instagram and what do you know. Worked out a deal for 115 shipped. I’m happy
12.5 tts but I can pull off a size 12. Good deal I've seen a few on eBay but passed. I'll pick them up soon your pics made me like them more

Denying that you're a hype beast, that was the basis of the argument. You do it to be seen, to get eprops and edabs. You do it for attention. You're no GR man because it's what you do, it's all you can do because you already went out and purchased the shoes that'll give you that attention that you crave. You're a hypocrite in every sense of the word. Get off your fake high horse b. I said what I said and this is what it's all about, nothing more, nothing less.
eat-less-salt2-340x226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom