THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thoughts.. Being that the retro is sitting and the ogs at the point of breaking or separating would you guys pay 400 for these Knowing you can pick up 3/4 pairs of the retro for the same price? Looks like somebody picked them up.

IMG_4066.PNG

So I half stepped while these were on NDC and now my size is gone. Anyone know when/if these will hit stores in the US. I thought I saw that they released overseas at stores but have not seen any US stores other then NDC
Nike-Air-Max-1-White-Pure-Platinum-Gum-Yellow-AH8145-103-Release-Date.jpg
Keep checking NDC I wouldn’t be surprised if sizes came back. Some of the sizes for the perf grey suedes disappeared but came back. Patiently waiting for those to go on sale.

Thoughts.. Being that the retro is sitting and the ogs at the point of breaking or separating would you guys pay 400 for these Knowing you can pick up 3/4 pairs of the retro for the same price? Looks like somebody picked them up.

IMG_4066.PNG
Man that's tough. I bought them a year ago for $400 and have no regrets and I even had to have a re-glue after the first wear. That said, idk if I'd buy them now after getting the og's. I'll still wear my og's a few times a year to random places like the barber shop but they're pretty much retired at this point.

Man that's tough. I bought them a year ago for $400 and have no regrets and I even had to have a re-glue after the first wear. That said, idk if I'd buy them now after getting the og's. I'll still wear my og's a few times a year to random places like the barber shop but they're pretty much retired at this point.
Right. A year ago I can see how 400 was a good deal. Most sellers had them up for more but at this point nah I wonder if anybody on here got them

Right. A year ago I can see how 400 was a good deal. Most sellers had them up for more but at this point nah I wonder if anybody on here got them
Yea it's tough. I'd probably cave and still buy them just bc I love the colorway and I'd want them for collection purposes but it really is a frivolous purchase with the retros having just dropped. I never went back and got og Elephants after getting the retro though so maybe I wouldn't cave. Hard to say.

Anybody seen these in a womens 12?

nike-wmns-air-max-1-319986-104.jpg

I have been relentlessly looking for a women's 11.5 for about a month now. These have proven more elusive than I thought they would be. I will keep an eye out for your 12, hopefully if you see a 11.5 you'll let me know.

I'm playing the same odds with the gum sole pair.
The grey pair has been on NDC for 2 months already. I feel like they should be discounted soon but 10.5 and 11 are gone again. I'm 11.5 and trying to hold out but getting nervous they might not make it to disco.

The grey pair has been on NDC for 2 months already. I feel like they should be discounted soon but 10.5 and 11 are gone again. I'm 11.5 and trying to hold out but getting nervous they might not make it to disco.
anybody have in hand on them? need that good quality before i pull trigger

anybody have in hand on them? need that good quality before i pull trigger
A lot of people here do and I actually bought them when they released but sent them back because of a gash in the mudguard. The suede is really nice almost good Asics quality. Just hope you get a good pair.

:nerd:

Thank you, mods :wink:. Back to our regularly scheduled programming.

In for We Love Nikes once they hit sale, but not one second sooner.

Reactions: JPS
Back
Top Bottom