THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

You know nothing about me. Nothing. You're inventing a lot of **** in your head. My only guess is you're salty about something bc the hate in you is strong.
So defensive, I must have struck a nerve. Resorting to troll defenses, instead of seeing things for what they are, you gotta build the mental wall back up with the image you're desperately trying to portray.

So defensive, I must have struck a nerve. Resorting to troll defenses, instead of seeing things for what they are, you gotta build the mental wall back up with the image you're desperately trying to portray.
I'm not being defensive at all. I'm just not putting much stock in the opinion of Mr. Morton on NT. What do you think you struck a nerve with? The material I gave you?

- I'm not an og
- I just got back into sneakers about 2.5 year ago
- People here taught me a ton and a lot of pairs I'd missed out on over the year
- I went back and acquired those pairs
- This is public knowledge itt

Not sure why all of that that bothers you so much but you do you.

IMG_4073.PNG
What's the code?
Never mind just realized it's only for a list of specific sellers :smh:

So I half stepped while these were on NDC and now my size is gone. Anyone know when/if these will hit stores in the US. I thought I saw that they released overseas at stores but have not seen any US stores other then NDC
Nike-Air-Max-1-White-Pure-Platinum-Gum-Yellow-AH8145-103-Release-Date.jpg

So I half stepped while these were on NDC and now my size is gone. Anyone know when/if these will hit stores in the US. I thought I saw that they released overseas at stores but have not seen any US stores other then NDC
Daaaaaaaaaang I slept on those too and now I'm in the same boat at you. Might just go up .5 to an 11. Damn damn damn.

What is your size?

Premier had a run, but only a US9.5 is left. I suspect more will have them down the line, this was the just first spot I could recall.
https://thepremierstore.com/products/air-max-10

Anyone know of anywhere with a size 11 in the ocean fogs. I checked ebay, stock x and goat. Wore my jade’s for the first time last week, now I need the ocean fogs.

Back
Top Bottom