THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

are these 2016 essentials? if so, you need a wet rag and an iron immediately. if not, and these are new IDs, yikes. see step 1.

i had these essentials and did light work on them, and makes a huge diff. def a slept on pair.
2016AirMax1EssentialNavy.jpg

Yeah they are from around 2016. Definitely underrated.

are these 2016 essentials? if so, you need a wet rag and an iron immediately. if not, and these are new IDs, yikes. see step 1.

i had these essentials and did light work on them, and makes a huge diff. def a slept on pair.
2016AirMax1EssentialNavy.jpg
what do you do with the iron?

I really wanted those 90/1s but I figured I’d get a pair of cactus jack 4s to sell as well ..I was pending so long on the 4s my size sold out on the maxes..smh that’s what I get I guess..ended up with neither so I had my boy get me these with this on swoosh
546240FB-2648-41AD-9F56-2F9214C5D1BF.png
C01A6257-80C3-47B4-9DDA-75D03D213696.png

I copped after trying to justify spending 280 on air maxes and soccer jerseys in a day..I couldn’t justify so I said I’d sleep on it, woke up an hour later and went right to bait and checked out lol. Who needs self control right

[
Nike-Air-Max-1-Safari-Release-Date.jpg
looks alot better in black & white
yea they do..ima cop regardless though still fresh enough and not overhyped either the 95s came out a few days ago and still have sizes up..kinda surprising..I wouldn’t have even known about these if I wasn’t on niketalk..I Love niketalk btw. Like I figured I was out of luck on the 90/1s complained about it and 2 minutes later someone posted a link and I ordered

Back
Top Bottom