THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Reds today..
IMG_2297.jpg

Knew I should've bought them. the age had me second guessing it.

BNTL for next time I guess...

Imperfect ≠ B grade. B grade literally just means it has a B stamped or written on the inside tag.
What would be the point of Nike doing that for no reason? B-Grades are shoes that have some irregularity, flaw, or cosmetic issue that doesn't pass manufacturing standards.

Sigh. B grades get stamped B grades due to imperfections. They become B grades by being stamped B grade. If they are not stamped or marked with a B, they are not B grades. B grades' imperfections may not always be blatantly obvious, but usually are. Not all imperfect shoes are marked as B grades. I don't know why this concept is so difficult.

Sigh. B grades get stamped B grades due to imperfections. They become B grades by being stamped B grade. If they are not stamped or marked with a B, they are not B grades. B grades' imperfections may not always be blatantly obvious, but usually are. Not all imperfect shoes are marked as B grades. I don't know why this concept is so difficult.

Not sure why it's so difficult for you. Doesn't sound like what you originally described as b-grade...but it seems you have a better understanding now.

Back
Top Bottom