THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Has anybody seen the navy blue perforated pair for under retail anywhere? I still want them just not at full price :lol: .

Are these confirmed to drop in the US?

These grey minis are dope AF once I put em on foot.

Can’t wait for the other two.

8505A2B2-1144-494F-A2DB-FF0264CAA024.jpeg

Smh. I didn’t know they dropped on men’s. Was extremely happy I got my 11.5, only to find out it was men and not women size. Fml. Someone help a brother out. I need links. Ruvilla messed me up too. Didn’t know if it was men or women. Smh.
I noticed a lot of sites had the larger women sizes as "men". Though they were still womens. A large percentage of these were bought by men anyway. They'll be flooding eBay soon, and the "surprise" restock.

I noticed a lot of sites had the larger women sizes as "men". Though they were still womens. A large percentage of these were bought by men anyway. They'll be flooding eBay soon, and the "surprise" restock.

I hope you’re right. I totally goofed. I don’t want to buy resellers price either.

wouldnt wearing nikes often denoting a swoosh logo mean free advertising?
Nope not at all you must not know what “advertising” means as well as how slogans are literally advertisements. The swoosh on the sneakers is equal to Just how your car has it’s company logo on the front and rear or how your MacBook or phones have the company logos on them. This is literally free promo they have the dam just do it slogan literally written all over the laces as well :lol: that my friend is free advertising and making you pay for it and thinking nothing is wrong with it is even more genius imo

Nope not at all you must not know what “advertising” means as well as how slogans are literally advertisements. The swoosh on the sneakers is equal to Just how your car has it’s company logo on the front and rear or how your MacBook or phones have the company logos on them. This is literally free promo they have the dam just do it slogan literally written all over the laces as well :lol: that my friend is free advertising and making you pay for it and thinking nothing is wrong with it is even more genius imo
It's really not that deep. The slogan and the logo are both parts of the brand image and identity. Doesn't really matter if it's a swoosh, pinwheel, have a nike day, just do it, etc. The message is there.

It's really not that deep. The slogan and the logo are both parts of the brand image and identity. Doesn't really matter if it's a swoosh, pinwheel, have a nike day, just do it, etc. The message is there.

Right...

You ever see the commercials that seemingly have nothing to do with the brand or what they sell? It's just some big skit or whatever and at the end the company flashes their logo for 3 seconds and its over. Everyone is talking about it, millions of views on youtube, everyone thinks its the dumbest **** they ever saw. You think the commercial had no purpose because there was no sales pitch, but it had it's desired effect anyway: brought attention to the brand.

Wearing a brand's logo on you at all is essentially free advertising. If you want to take it a step further, you're paying THEM to advertise for them. What do you think product placement in TV shows or IG posts is?

The plainest pair of Jordan 1s is still "free advertising".

I think what OP is trying to say is this is OD’ing advertisement. Meaning over exposing and exploitation for free advertisement.

I think what OP is trying to say is this is OD’ing advertisement. Meaning over exposing and exploitation for free advertisement.
Thank you finally someone who gets it. What I was trying to say went above everyone’s heads. It’s an over abundance of advertising lol hey if you guys like looking like a walking billboard to each his own. These shoulda been a limited promotional drop. Either way they are trash

I will never understand why someone would take the time to go to a forum of people that are fans of something just to say that that something is trash. If you don't like it, cool. Move on to another thread bc literally nobody here gives a **** what you think. I promise I won't come to your thread to say that a random AJ1 is trash.

Back
Top Bottom