THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Nope not at all you must not know what “advertising” means as well as how slogans are literally advertisements. The swoosh on the sneakers is equal to Just how your car has it’s company logo on the front and rear or how your MacBook or phones have the company logos on them. This is literally free promo they have the dam just do it slogan literally written all over the laces as well :lol: that my friend is free advertising and making you pay for it and thinking nothing is wrong with it is even more genius imo
wrong...respectfully. anything you wear with a visible logo is free advertising.

I will never understand why someone would take the time to go to a forum of people that are fans of something just to say that that something is trash. If you don't like it, cool. Move on to another thread bc literally nobody here gives a **** what you think. I promise I won't come to your thread to say that a random AJ1 is trash.
Feel free to tag me. A forum is an open place for discussion respect my opinion how I respect yours. Or not. I could give 2 f**** what you think. Same way you wanted to “punch the next person in the face who post another pic of curry defects”. Carry on now people

I will never understand why someone would take the time to go to a forum of people that are fans of something just to say that that something is trash. If you don't like it, cool. Move on to another thread bc literally nobody here gives a **** what you think. I promise I won't come to your thread to say that a random AJ1 is trash.
Do you mean the model itself or the colorways? There’s plenty of trash colorways in here that I don’t like, but I still enjoy the model. Now to just slide into a thread of a shoe you don’t like just to tell people you hate it is kinda corny.

wrong...respectfully. anything you wear with a visible logo is free advertising.
I get you. But branding is branding an an advert is an ad but I get what your saying. I still think Nike overdid the branding and slogans on these but I can see why people like them as well. I still dislike em tho

Do you mean the model itself or the colorways? There’s plenty of trash colorways in here that I don’t like, but I still enjoy the model. Now to just slide into a thread of a shoe you don’t like just to tell people you hate it is kinda corny.
That is pretty corny to do that also to bash someone for there opinion is pretty corny which I definitely did not do I just stated my opinion on my dislike I personally feel like these belong in the trash. But I can dig people liking them as well to each his own is how I live my life

Anyone been rocking their SW a lot lately? The shoe doesn't breathe at all, walked a good distance in them and feet were sweating bad.. Kind of sucks since wanted to wear a lot over summer..

Last edited:
There's plenty I don't like as well but I'm damn sure not going to argue with people that like them and try to convince them they are trash. You like it? Cool.

Anyone been rocking their SW a lot lately? The shoe doesn't breath at all, walked a good distance in them and feet were sweating bad.. Kind of sucks since wanted to wear a lot over summer..
Yea I've worn mine a ton and I agree. They look great but A) they don't breathe and B) the lining pulls my socks down. Going to be a winter shoe with normal socks for me.

Feel free to tag me. A forum is an open place for discussion respect my opinion how I respect yours. Or not. I could give 2 f**** what you think. Same way you wanted to “punch the next person in the face who post another pic of curry defects”. Carry on now people
You're trying to convince people that like the colorway on why it's trash. :smh:

If you want to say you're not a fan of the colorway, that's cool. Arguing why it's trash with people that like it? Nah.

^^Good to hear someone else thinks the same - Thought my feet didn't like em - Literally had to take them off for a minute.. Bummer - More of a summer shoe imo

You're trying to convince people that like the colorway on why it's trash. :smh:

If you want to say you're not a fan of the colorway, that's cool. Arguing why it's trash with people that like it? Nah.
Who am I arguing with? You? I’m def not arguing with you! I literally just said it’s trash. You took it personal that’s on you not me. And I can freely stare my opinion if I like or dislike a sneaker. I’ve been doing it on here since 04 and will keep doing it until I’m off niketalk

I get you. But branding is branding an an advert is an ad but I get what your saying. I still think Nike overdid the branding and slogans on these but I can see why people like them as well. I still dislike em tho
i got what you were saying from the beginning. over use of branding is always tacky IMO. just saying that the foundation of what you were saying is wrong. even stuff that doesnt have a visible logo can be free advertising. levis jeans logo isnt really visible, but when someone pays you a compliment and asks you what kind of jeans they are...theres the free advertising

Who am I arguing with? You? I’m def not arguing with you! I literally just said it’s trash. You took it personal that’s on you not me. And I can freely stare my opinion if I like or dislike a sneaker. I’ve been doing it on here since 04 and will keep doing it until I’m off niketalk
You - These are trash
Others - Actually I like them
You - NO THEY ARE TRASH AND HERE'S WHY!

:smh::smh::smh:

i got what you were saying from the beginning. over use of branding is always tacky IMO. just saying that the foundation of what you were saying is wrong. even stuff that doesnt have a visible logo can be free advertising. levis jeans logo isnt really visible, but when someone pays you a compliment and asks you what kind of jeans they are...theres the free advertising
I can agree with you on that, tacky is def the perfect way to describe them and it’s what I meant to say. I also didn’t bash anyone for thinking these where nice I respect everyone’s opinion I like to think we are all like minded on here since we all spend a lot of time on here posting or lurking not sure why dblplay1212 dblplay1212 took it as a personal shot to himself. I never disrespected anyone on here

You - These are trash
Others - Actually I like them
You - NO THEY ARE TRASH AND HERE'S WHY!

:smh::smh::smh:
Exactly here’s why I think they are trash. Again my personal opinion which I can definitely express I never told anyone not to buy them and definitely did not call anyone who did stupid or the like. Again not sure why u got so offended because I feel these are tacky. That sounds like a you problem

Exactly here’s why I think they are trash. Again my personal opinion which I can definitely express I never told anyone not to buy them and definitely did not call anyone who did stupid or the like. Again not sure why u got so offended because I feel these are tacky. That sounds like a you problem
I'm not offended at all, it's just weird to argue with someone on why something is trash. If they like it, why do you care? Why even comment? Just keep it moving. I don't like 90% of stuff that comes out but I don't have the desire to go to threads and down talk and then double down and argue with people that like it and tell them why they shouldn't. That's just weird but you do you. Not going to further run the thread.

1B0BF060-5120-4BBD-BC36-C172C5948424.jpeg
4515546B-DE57-4878-8820-0F6DBAEA8AD4.jpeg
These just came in I’m really feeling this pair materials are decent colorblocking is smooth..which laces y’all think look better
Edit: don’t mind the stain on the bed my Babymom lets my daughter eat cookies and whatever else in here smh

I'm not offended at all, it's just weird to argue with someone on why something is trash. If they like it, why do you care? Why even comment? Just keep it moving. I don't like 90% of stuff that comes out but I don't have the desire to go to threads and down talk and then double down and argue with people that like it and tell them why they shouldn't. That's just weird but you do you. Not going to further run the thread.
I did none of those things. The only person u could say I’m down taking is you. And not by choice because you attacked me saying ppl don’t give a fu** about my opinion which is def not true. I’m not a fan of the sneaker and I’m not gonna stop expressing that to please you. A lot of releases come out and you do comment on them your on here every single page giving your input and I enjoy reading your input and others post as well. I don’t get mad at people I’ve never met or seen they’re face before it’s all subjective. And I’m also not gonna continue to derail the thread or throw shots we can respectfully disagree

Back
Top Bottom