THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I did none of those things. The only person u could say I’m down taking is you. And not by choice because you attacked me saying ppl don’t give a fu** about my opinion which is def not true. I’m not a fan of the sneaker and I’m not gonna stop expressing that to please you. A lot of releases come out and you do comment on them your on here every single page giving your input and I enjoy reading your input and others post as well. I don’t get mad at people I’ve never met or seen they’re face before it’s all subjective. And I’m also not gonna continue to derail the thread or throw shots we can respectfully disagree
I mean you literally said logos weren't advertising but slogans were. That's what you said. Your whole argument was whack. Just about every Nike shoe comes with at least 3 logos on it (swoosh inside and out, tongue tag) if not more. That's free advertising on every single shoe. That's what people pointed out and you never got it. Yes, this one has a couple more but lol at saying logos aren't free advertising.

You don't like them? Cool. I'm damn sure not going to waste my time trying to get you to like them. Spending time trying to convince others why they shouldn't like them is just corny.

I'm really moving on now.

1065B21F-3491-44E4-B031-68E227F317AB.png On sneakers

haha man I get bored and I always end up arguing the dumbest ****
Lol now we are dumb **** that’s what we’re doing now. I went from telling you let’s just respectfully disagree to you still ranting. Dude really got issues arguing with a faceless screen name. :lol: Tough guy

Last edited:
Ok, I'm a bit confused -- orange JDI, were these or were these not released in both men's & women's sizes? I saw SNKRS had both listed, but everywhere else seems to only have women's sizes.

If they were in men's, too, what's the style/color code, please? TIA

SNKRS was the rare place to get size 13 mens. I know that much for sure!

Ok, I'm a bit confused -- orange JDI, were these or were these not released in both men's & women's sizes? I saw SNKRS had both listed, but everywhere else seems to only have women's sizes.

If they were in men's, too, what's the style/color code, please? TIA

Same. Even stockX only has women's

Back
Top Bottom