THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

I know I sound like a broken record saying this over and over again, but I'm still waiting on Finish Line to get those so I can use a coupon. I've noticed they've been dropping one pair from the denim pack each month on their website. Going through my posting history, the turquoise pair showed up on 4/8 and the black/volt pair was up on 5/10. If that trend continues, hopefully the stone denims should be up around the second/third week of June. Unless they troll me and put up the cool grey/crimson pair next.
sick.gif

Last edited:
My cousin in Baton Rogue was able to cop me my size in the Mint Air Max FB at Sneaker Politics a few minutes ago. He said they were selling fast in store.

Just Blaze, to my knowledge -

604139-141
Nike Air Max (Original Mesh) LE
White/Mid Navy-Lt Zen Grey-V Red

all other similiar releases since have had the wrong color eyelets, sole blocking, materials (ie leather), swoosh, etc...

306345-141
Nike Air Max SC
White/Obsidian-Neutral Grey is one example of this. No hits of red. The ones with the flag & different colored swoosh are another example of close but not the original colorway.

-so it's a fairly difficult original colorway (yet the best one in my humble opinion-da reds were always too loud for me)-

PS - so 1987/88 & 1999 - they also released around 1994 as well, but i believe those had white eyelets

Appreciate the info Green Rhino! Was just curious. Seems like one of those shoes I don't remember seeing for quite a while.

My cousin in Baton Rogue was able to cop me my size in the Mint Air Max FB at Sneaker Politics a few minutes ago. He said they were selling fast in store.
Sweet! UPS just dropped mine from Politics as well. FIRE! Fit pretty tts, a little narrow though.

nice come up man. I bought mine from NDC like 2 weeks ago on their 2nd restock. I was hoping FNL would get them so I could use my WC reward, but fear got the better of me and I pulled the trigger.

Thanks man. Trust me, I was tempted to copp several times also either from NDC, Premiere, or other boutiques. I forced myself to stay patient for the FNL drop for the fact I wanted to use my WC reward and coupon.

Anyone ordered from AWOL before? I emailed them my size and PayPal info with Air Max 1 FB as the subject about an hour ago. How long does it typically take to get confirmation of an order or a PayPal invoice?

Anyone ordered from AWOL before? I emailed them my size and PayPal info with Air Max 1 FB as the subject about an hour ago. How long does it typically take to get confirmation of an order or a PayPal invoice?

I sent my email literally 20 seconds after tweet showed up and havent recived anything yet [emoji]128532[/emoji]

just tried on the  mint FBs in my normal size and they fit really snug...

good thing i have another pair which is half a size up on the way...

found these digging through sneaker boxes under my bed today -

Been a long time since I've broken these out - I forgot how much I liked this pair...

Last edited:
I tried to tell yall they are really snug/tight.

.5 up is a must imo.

I hate yall have to go through it as well.

Major props and rep man.

I was just looking for these and was going to pay alot more.

They are only $90 and you can get $10 off $75 with this code-10RTN75

With tax and shipping it was only $90.Get $20 off $100 with this code-112UGA2ZWTD

I decided to get these in a 10.5 and see if they are the perfect fit because the 11 is a little to long and I might rock these without socks.

I was requested to come back to this thread. Not sure why? Haven't been in here since page 83 which is 5,000 replies ago.

I'm sure the consensus would be that newer pairs of 1s fight a bit tighter around the toe box. Remember to always try on a pair first if possible.

Back
Top Bottom