THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Beat mine up.... bought em for like 40 a few years back.... vry clean shoe....
Anybdy has info on what seems to be sme red fbs.... see pic

Beat mine up.... bought em for like 40 a few years back.... vry clean shoe....
Anybdy has info on what seems to be sme red fbs.... see pic

Whats with those mint AF1s in the bottom right corner? Would like to see the entire shoe.

Picked up Obsidians yesterday at my local FNL. Nice just like the white and red which I also got. $90 after the WC reward. They make great summer shoes.

Got the FB Mints today. Meh. Thinking about letting them go. Not really that great in person.

Got the FB Mints today. Meh. Thinking about letting them go. Not really that great in person.

yeah, i was on the train for a while til i realized they not that hot.

the balance of colors seems off to me. feel like there shoulda been more hits/accents of pink to bring em full circle.

these are just a blk/mint shoe for the most part.

glad i passed. no need to jump on somethin just b/c the hype is crazy.

yeah, i was on the train for a while til i realized they not that hot.

the balance of colors seems off to me. feel like there shoulda been more hits/accents of pink to bring em full circle.

these are just a blk/mint shoe for the most part.

glad i passed. no need to jump on somethin just b/c the hype is crazy.

agreed the mints were a pass for me as well.they didnt do much for me with the color placement but just my opinion.good looks on the people who copped though

So FNL made them appear as if they sold out in a week when they first released and now they have a FSR discounted? Amazing

They could've consolidated scattered sizes from multiple stores back to the DC or to a single location. It is possible they may have bought more from Nike hence more sizes all the sudden. Often times they will also buy stock sent back by the multi-store company we know as FTL Inc.

As you know, most orders are fulfilled by stores. Not every store participates with online orders so the product may be out there but will not appear available to order even though a store may have 50+ pairs of a style. BUT once that store decides to transfer the product to a different location out the blue it appears online.

Inventory changes on a daily basis.

I see you got from end too. I got those and the 90's from them. Perfect packing, no taxes. Would shop again.

Last edited:
Yea, they're nothing special in hand. The mint color on the mudguard is just loud for the sake of being loud. Have my true size coming in soon, probably just sell em to my boy or toss them in the collection and call it a day.

Back
Top Bottom