THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Grabbed another pair just cause. $97 shipped. lol, why not

Last edited:
It'd be nice if the retailers could jus say no info is available instead of straight up lying to us.

Last edited:
Futbol is factual or a guess?

Asking based on the unsurity of your comment after the fact.

Factual. I'll try to find the picture somewhere

It's be nice if the retailers could jus say no info is available instead of straight up lying to us.

FB mints at FNL

http://m.finishline.com//store/prod...090&siteID=5GIR4hnAhLo-hQnCX6Dfi2EfyaXXXjSpLA

Yeah, when I seen the link for FNL before they dropped, I already knew they were lying to us. :smh:

Can never trust what any of these retailers say on twitter/FB

got a size 11 in a rush on the ndc drop, forgetting i need a 11.5 in air max. just scooped a 11.5 form fnl. $90 shipped is great, wish i had a wc to use $70 shipped woulda been the pick up of the year. Now to get rid of these 11s

@Blaze - I definitely agree, for their sake that should 't apply when they are informing the customer of just a regular release they'll be having. They act like they hold the secrets to the lost city of Atlantis. It was a hyped shoe, but it isn't like their giving out some insane info that is hurting their company to just say, "Yes, Finish Line will be getting that model at some time online." It isn't restock info or something, it's a product their selling. I'm glad anyone that wants them can get them now though, that part is great. I just wanted them for $30 off is all :smile: But I got cyber premium denims for that discount, so I'm glad I never asked the retailer about those haha

Last edited:
Just my luck ..the 9.5 get snatched out of my cart.. so i go back to get the 10, and  now my card doesn't work for some reason 
ohwell.gif

got a size 11 in a rush on the ndc drop, forgetting i need a 11.5 in air max. just scooped a 11.5 form fnl. $90 shipped is great, wish i had a wc to use $70 shipped woulda been the pick up of the year. Now to get rid of these 11s

You would have only been able to use the $10 off coupon if you used the $20 WC. FNL doesn't let you do the $20 coupon first then WC anymore if any combination of that takes the total under $100.

^^ 80 woulda been great too lol, cant complain 90 no tax is good enough

Last edited:
^^ i saw someone added wc n coupon code on the flyknit chukkas yesterday got them for 130 instead of 170

Probably because the $20 off coupon applies on any item over $100, and even with a WC combined, the total was still over $100

Whereas the AM1 with $20 off coupon already drops it to $90

Finally able to get a pair of the FBs. But I forgot all about the coupon when I ordered them. Do you guys think they will apply the coupon if I called them? I know they will retroactively apply the WC rewards, but would they do it for the coupon codes also? If they don't no biggie I guess, it's still cheaper than if I had done a phone order at the boutiques.

I have to say, thanks to Sneaker Politics for releasing theirs early in the morning, I saw their tweet on my phone, went back to my desk to try ordering them, and saw the page monitor alert for FNL on my computer and got my pair. :D

Finally able to get a pair of the FBs. But I forgot all about the coupon when I ordered them. Do you guys think they will apply the coupon if I called them? I know they will retroactively apply the WC rewards, but would they do it for the coupon codes also? If they don't no biggie I guess, it's still cheaper than if I had done a phone order at the boutiques.

I have to say, thanks to Sneaker Politics for releasing theirs early in the morning, I saw their tweet on my phone, went back to my desk to try ordering them, and saw the page monitor alert for FNL on my computer and got my pair. :D

Yeah give them a call they will handle it for you.

Back
Top Bottom