THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

If i had a nickel for everytime someone strikes out then cries about how trash the app is then i'd be a rich man

guarantee youll be attempting on said trash apps and sites come next release.

Great logic there. You don't have a choice the way numbers and stock is allocated now.

Let’s be serious for one second. SNKRS is trash. It’s designed to make Nike look good as a corporation. It would be insanely easy for them to incorporate captcha or another bot defeating feature. But if I’m an investor at Nike or ceo and I see the sales figures of them selling out instantly I’m going to love it. They want the bots to win because then they win. Only sneakers I’ve hit was the black/red 1s on snkrs ever smh. :smh:
Everybody go and burn your jdi am1 now thank you.
FE352303-BA01-4786-A835-8A663F6BF625.gif
Bots get through Captcha easily. See Kith. Agree they need to do more to curb bots though.

L's last night, L's this morning.

Saw prices going up on StockX, remembered how I waited for SW's and Bred Toes to drop in price (and instead kept rising), so went ahead and paid resell.

First time ever paying resell for a shoe. Okay, technically 2nd time, but the 1st time I wasn't sober. Haha

But captcha literally does slow down manual users and lets bots speed through. I actually think that Nike's gotten much better at combatting bots over the past couple years, FWIW. But it's not like our odds are going to dramatically improve. Demand is still >>>> supply.
I agree

wow who says im too broke to buy resell? when you price manipulate that's some serious fucc **** and a unfair advantage. Hence why their are serious penalties in the stock market for **** like that. Obviously you don't understand sarcasm because internet is serious business.
Did u just compare sneakers to actual stock market. I’d sarcastically tell you to do something but somebody would hit the report button.

LMAO serious penalties. It’s a pair of shoes bruh

Did u just compare sneakers to actual stock market. I’d sarcastically tell you to do something but somebody would hit the report button.

LMAO serious penalties. It’s a pair of shoes bruh

yea i can't compare it to stock because, no stock has seen a return on investment of 1157.9% in less than a year...

Stock seemed pretty low at NikeLab Chicago. Peeked inside the stock room and there had to be no more than 40-50 pairs, if that.

Back
Top Bottom